Posts: 89 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Apr 2009 @ Somewhere out West
Adios Amigo!!! Have fun on the other side. Don't let the bullets hit you in the back,Traitor!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db7pKjUrNXQ

Originally Posted by kojacker View Post
Pretty much, it's like there are a team of jackasses waiting round the clock to reply embarrassingly to anything negative about the n900...
LOL i guess jackasses is a very nice term. These teenagers or perhaps teenagers in the head are really annoying & bring alot of imaturity to this forum.
But hey, its an open community for an open source device so we gotta tolerate these hotshots just like we have to tolerate our N900 wihthout aaps and hope that one day we'll get our beloved N900 up to speed and so will these teens mature up.

I'm probably going to install iPhone OS 4 beta 4 today or tomorrow. Supposedly, this beta is stable and fast [crossing fingers]. It's likely the new email client is going to set a new standard. Anyone remember Google Wave? Well, my opinion is if someone were to take the best of n900's Conversations, Google Wave, Google Talk (including video chat), Google Voice, and this latest iPhone OS email client (including multiple exchange support, and possibly provisioning), we would really have something. I predict it will happen in the next 12 - 18 months, and Apple will reject the iPhone OS version.

The Following User Says Thank You to daperl For This Useful Post:
Posts: 559 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Cyprus
You don`t go the Iphone when you have an awesome N900....It`s outrageous!....there must be something wrong with you

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Fanboys vs Fanboys...

It's like that Mad cartoon (spy vs spy)... the tits for tats just never ends!
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following User Says Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ysss View Post
Fanboys vs Fanboys...

hmm lets say more of a disappoinemnt vs ignorance..

Originally Posted by ysss View Post
Fanboys vs Fanboys...

It's sad, because I don't even think software patent litigation can stop the current innovation that's going on. The days of proprietary interfaces are nicely coming to a close, so either companies are going to continue to pay software licences, or FOSS will try and fill in gaps where a hardware manufacturer couldn't afford to. I see everyone winning if the high courts don't let the little people get too f*cked.

Nokia must continue what it's doing, I don't think just Google and Apple competing will be enough. FOSS needs to keep a kernel-to-UI foothold in the mobile space. Nokia needs to be supported for no other reason. And if they can continue to eek out products like the n900, I don't consider it a donation, but I'm gonna keep donating none the less.

I'm a fanboy with many hats.

The Following User Says Thank You to daperl For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Originally Posted by junooni View Post
hmm lets say more of a disappoinemnt vs ignorance..
Both elements are present on both camps... And both camps put pride before their rational thoughts.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Tags
goodbye dookie, goodbye sam, guber99 lives!, hello samantha, i say hello