Active Topics

Poll: Is your N9 in open mode?
Poll Options
Is your N9 in open mode?

Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
No connectivity issues here either.

But for me FasterN9 gave great performance, but always after couple of days it came impossible to launch any apps beside the preloaded ones. Can't remember what was the error terminal gave anymore. Reboot always solved the issue. Despite that this is a great tweak, due to app launch problems, however, I am only using Ancelads PowerPack.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boxeri For This Useful Post:
Posts: 54 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Austria
Thanks for all the feedback, since there are no dramatic reports, i will give it a try.

Update: Version 1.1.7 works great on my phone and the phone feels quicker with this version than with the stable 1.0.1.

Last edited by Shadowdog; 2015-10-08 at 18:16.

Posts: 52 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Sep 2014 @ Germany
Want... Nice if it works for you!

Last edited by NobodyInPerson; 2017-01-14 at 08:08.

Posts: 102 | Thanked: 228 times | Joined on Jan 2014 @ Northern WI, USA
Just popping in say I've been using version 1.1.7 for about two weeks and haven't run into a single issue, despite it being unstable. 1.1.7 seems to make animations much smoother. At first I thought maybe it was a placebo effect, but now that I've been using the new version for a while I definitely notice an improvement. When opening apps, the slide in transition is almost always buttery smooth, and it doesn't stutter and drop frames like the phone would before. Same goes for various other anims. I'm not sure if the improved animations actually make the phone faster, but it's certainly smoother feeling. I would recommend upgrading to 1.1.7 to anyone still running the older, stable version. But just to be safe, make a backup before you do.

With how many memory you remain after you install this app?

Usually without FasterN9 i have 400 mb after i restart phone and after a while 200 mb but now even i restart my phone with this app my memory that's left is 15 mb.