Posts: 1,552 | Thanked: 3,108 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Russia, 96
Originally Posted by imaginaryenemy View Post
No, Billboard can't change clock color. Billboard only controls the information that Billboard adds to your stand-by screen.
You're wrong, it can, you should use gconf like this and this

Last edited by Ancelad; 2014-05-21 at 11:09.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ancelad For This Useful Post:
@Ancelad
I am interested in using your script as a bed-side clock when charging. I quickly tried this:
Code:
#!/bin/sh
#call AmberClock.sh color font size
sed -i "/LockScreen MLabelStyle#LockScreenLowPowerModeClockLabel {/,/color/c\\
LockScreen MLabelStyle#LockScreenLowPowerModeClockLabel {\\
    font: \$FONT_FAMILY_"$2" "$3"mm;\\
    color: #"$1";\\
/usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia/style/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia.css
sleep 1 && /sbin/initctl stop xsession/sysuid && sleep 1 && /sbin/initctl start xsession/
Don't try to change other parameters like preferred-size - it is widget style. You should use "1" as parameter $3 in my original script, for example

Code:
sh -c "echo rootme | devel-su -c '/home/user/MyDocs/.AmberClock/AmberClock.sh 000000 light 1'"
And your clock will disappear. Just tested - it works...

What would be the correct way to add two numbers to these areas? In each parameter there is a negative (-) and the other is a positive (+). As it appears above, all negative numbers can be the same as each other, and all positives can be the same as each other.
Thanks!
Negative ("-1" value only) means "don't change size" (CSS), positive - it will have size you've set up (32px or 3.2mm for example - 1mm~10px).

The Following User Says Thank You to Ancelad For This Useful Post:
Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
Originally Posted by Ancelad View Post
Don't try to change other parameters like preferred-size - it is widget style. You should use "1" as parameter $3 in my original script, for example

Code:
sh -c "echo rootme | devel-su -c '/home/user/MyDocs/.AmberClock/AmberClock.sh 000000 light 1'"
And your clock will disappear. Just tested - it works...
I should have been more clear. Not only is my clock color #000000 so it can't be seen, I have made it so there is no longer the clock widget area either. By shrinking the "max, min, pref" settings, I have made it so the icons surrounding the clock (charge, silent, and beep above, and all notifications below) touch each other without the "clock gap" that exists regardless of font size. Does that make sense?

When only color is changed:

When color and widget style is changed:

Is there any way to make this work with your script?

Is there any way to make this work with your script?
Try this

Code:
#!/bin/sh
sed -i "/LockScreen MLabelStyle#LockScreenLowPowerModeClockLabel {/,/maximum/c\\
    \margin-left: 0;\\
    \margin-right: 0;\\
\\
    \margin-top: -1.7mm;\\
    \margin-bottom: 1.7mm;\\
    \padding-left: 0;\\
    \padding-right: 0;\\
    \padding-top: 0;\\
    \padding-bottom: 0;\\
    preferred-size: -1 -1;\\
    minimum-size: -1 -1;\\
    maximum-size: -1 -1;\\ " /usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia/style/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia.css

sleep 1 && /sbin/initctl stop xsession/sysuid && sleep 1 && /sbin/initctl start xsession/sysuid
It also use $1, $2 and $3 parameters. Widget size will be scalable by default.

The Following User Says Thank You to Ancelad For This Useful Post:
Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
Originally Posted by Ancelad View Post
Try this

Code:
#!/bin/sh
sed -i "/LockScreen MLabelStyle#LockScreenLowPowerModeClockLabel {/,/maximum/c\\
    \margin-left: 0;\\
    \margin-right: 0;\\
\\
    \margin-top: -1.7mm;\\
    \margin-bottom: 1.7mm;\\
    \padding-left: 0;\\
    \padding-right: 0;\\
    \padding-top: 0;\\
    \padding-bottom: 0;\\
    preferred-size: -1 -1;\\
    minimum-size: -1 -1;\\
    maximum-size: -1 -1;\\ " /usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia/style/libsysuid-screenlock-nokia.css

sleep 1 && /sbin/initctl stop xsession/sysuid && sleep 1 && /sbin/initctl start xsession/sysuid
It also use $1, $2 and $3 parameters. Widget size will be scalable by default.
Worked BEAUTIFULLY! Thank you!

Posts: 4,117 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
@ajalkane/pasko

Regarding this here I want to ask you if something has been changed. I am not sure whether it is the same but it seems connected.
Setting to online works all the time (as least as I have not noticed other).
But when setting accounts to offline (rule when connected to some specific network) some of the accounts will reconnect and go online!?

So did any of you noticed this, too?
Is there a way tocheck/solve?
pasko, how did you delay the account settings?

--add
Thanks for that app (one of the most useful)!
Using it only since this year, but it made me make some (very hackish) scripts for my N900 to rebuild some functionality.

Please consider your membership / supporting Maemo e.V. and help to spread this by following/copying this link to your TMO signature:
[MC eV] Maemo Community eV membership application, http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94257

editsignature, http://talk.maemo.org/profile.php?do=editsignature

Last edited by peterleinchen; 2014-06-26 at 20:04.

Posts: 290 | Thanked: 385 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Madrid, Spain
Hi.
I was so overwhelmed by ajalkane's choices that I was not able to answer...
The fact is that I hadn`t seen any changes.
Regarding the offline issue I Have noticed the same that you explain.
To add the delay I had to put it in a script with a 'sleep' command.
Now its late, but I will check tomorrow the scripts I run with profilematic to see if it can help.
Regards.

The Following User Says Thank You to pasko For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,117 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
@pasko
Yes it seems the same, but you described the problem the other way round: offline -> online (on my side it it online -> offline).

I forgot to mention that my above problem only appears when I am going from a connected/online profile into 'no network status' (be it leaving the wifi or disconnect manually) and the connect to the non-connect/offline profile.
Changing from a connected/online profile to a non-connected/offline profile directly seems to work fine (all stati change to offline).

--
my version should be latest (v2.5.0)

Please consider your membership / supporting Maemo e.V. and help to spread this by following/copying this link to your TMO signature:
[MC eV] Maemo Community eV membership application, http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94257

editsignature, http://talk.maemo.org/profile.php?do=editsignature

Last edited by peterleinchen; 2014-06-27 at 05:25.

The Following User Says Thank You to peterleinchen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 290 | Thanked: 385 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Madrid, Spain
Hi.
This is the code I use whenever I want to insert a timer (in the example 5 seconds) between the activation of the internet connection (in this case ANY, but applies also to wifi, etc..) and the register to the sip server. The third command
Code:
dbus-send --system --type=method_call --dest=com.nokia.icd /com/nokia/icd com.nokia.icd.connect string:"[ANY]" uint32:0
sleep 5
mc-tool request sofiasip/sip/_313_40172_2e26_2e0_2e20 online

In the third command, you can get the address/ID/whatever of your SIP account executing the command:
Code:
mc-tool list
Regarding the issue about register attempts from online-->offline: I also have it .
Whenever I switch from WiFi (online) to 3G (offline) I can still see a few attempts to register....
I hope I didn't mess this up
Regards.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pasko For This Useful Post:
Posts: 30 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Poland
Originally Posted by slarti View Post
Want Profilematic to do something when a certain bluetooth device connects/disconnects? Read this:

I got bored yesterday and was thinking about listening to dbus-signals (I assume everyone does exactly this when bored). I also happened to try connecting my N9 to my computer via bluetooth. As a result I came up with a sort of proof-of-concept script to get the bluetooth connected/disconnected rule working with Profilematic.

If you want to try it out, you'll need to apt-get install python python-dbus python-gobject (as root). Start the script (python /path/to/script.py (as user)), choose your options and leave it running in terminal. Try connecting/disconnecting the BT device being monitored and see what happens.

The script can be found here.

The script is fully functional but, at the moment, it needs to be started and given options in terminal. If people are interested, I might make it so that the options can be given through a config file or as arguments, so the script could be started on startup.

Please, tell me what you think and if it works for you.
Can you make that config file to this script?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mr666acdc For This Useful Post: