Active Topics

Posts: 609 | Thanked: 243 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Eastern USA
Originally Posted by T-unit View Post
I enjoyed the photoshops but nokia is not dumb enough to neglect a back space and arbitraly put a 7 there as well. The other thing that gave it away was the moving bars replaced by a play that doesn't match the theme at all. Also your menu photoshops need to be less obvious if you add another entry don't omit a irreplacible one. thanks for showing us what it wont or could be like!
The reason why certain functions seem to be missing, is that this is an SDK: Software Development Kit. It's not intended to be used (and can't without some serious hacking) on the phone. It's used in a virtual machine on a PC, and you obviously don't have, say, a phone modem on a PC, so you won't have a phone application (I might be wrong, but that's the principle).

I'm going to grudginly explain the "visual artifacts."

Backspace is there. If you read before posting you would have learned that it's one of the blank buttons, the other being shift.

The "7" is a trick of image scaling. If you look at the full sized image, it's actually a "z."

The play button... How does it not?

And please. Don't just create an account to troll.
Also, pin yourself in the map! Maemo Map. Send me a PM (Private Message) if I leave you hanging on a problem (or if you need more help).
Owner of both a N800 and N900; Active community member since Jan 2010. You've been xommified! - My blog.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xomm For This Useful Post:
Posts: 702 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel.
Originally Posted by peacekeper View Post
Well somebody just tel me how to install the new software update i mean the pri.2 i downloaded from somewhereand its in my pc now but i need to be sure how to install it. Is the same like reflashing and all those actions we have to do?
Hello friend,
It's not an official version, just wait one more month and you will have the official PR1.2 from nokia, as qule said in this forum.
| DonateMe - If you feel I helped you in a very good way, feel free to donate |

Tags
delete orangedouche again, delete post #205, delete post #225, maemo 5 sdk, pr 1.2, pr1.2