Hi

I am going to update the Conversations Mods Wiki and was wondering if it was possible to add images to it?

I want to post a couple of screenshots initially showing the default conversations view and then a screenshot of a custom conversations view in order to show the differences.

Is it possible to post the actual image on the wiki page instead of just having a link to the image?

Thanks

P.s. I am going to also update the Customising Maemo Wiki with a brief description and link to the Conversation Mods Wiki page.

Posts: 1,411 | Thanked: 1,330 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Tatooine
Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
Hi

I am going to update the Conversations Mods Wiki and was wondering if it was possible to add images to it?

I want to post a couple of screenshots initially showing the default conversations view and then a screenshot of a custom conversations view in order to show the differences.

Is it possible to post the actual image on the wiki page instead of just having a link to the image?

Thanks

P.s. I am going to also update the Customising Maemo Wiki with a brief description and link to the Conversation Mods Wiki page.
You can upload and link/display images all within the Wiki - no external links needed. For example: http://wiki.maemo.org/Preenv

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jedi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
Hi

Thanks

Check out this page:http://wiki.maemo.org/Special:Upload. Here you can upload images and link to it.

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ejasmudar For This Useful Post:
Thanks guys! Awesome once again