Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by nokiac View Post
My wazapp doesnt connect when I am on my Office network at work, but I see that android and IOS works fine. Is there any difference in the way Wazapp connects, or does name lookups etc ?
I believe the real WhatsApp client alternates between trying to connect on ports 443 and 5222.

I've had a quick look at the Wazapp source now and it looks like it only tries port 443.

You could try editing the file:
/opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp/Yowsup/Common/constants.py
There's a line 'port = 443' near the end.

Edit: You can try Persecute, it might try both ports.

Last edited by ginggs; 2013-11-02 at 13:52.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ginggs For This Useful Post:
Posts: 47 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by setter View Post
https://openrepos.net/content/coderus/wazapp
That is the latest nightly version. If that doesn't work, you can also try the latest stable release:

http://openwhatsapp.org/download/N9

ThanQ for the response ppl. My Service provider seems to have blocked certain sites which include wazapp n certain others n thats why i couldnt get it downloaded.

Connected to WiFi n it got downloaded.

Posts: 155 | Thanked: 92 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Jordan
Question for the resident brain trust, is it possible to make the font a tad bit bigger, it's hard on my old eyes..lol tia

Posts: 176 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@whayong ah, server rebooting now, be patient

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
It working now

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 126 | Thanked: 102 times | Joined on May 2013 @ Melbourne, Aus
I wish it was up a couple of hours ago, damn Windows 8.1 update made BlueStacks fail to work, lucky there is a work around and I was able to re-register and have Wazapp working again

Hey coderus, i think i need your help once again.
my 1 year whatsapp account expired, so i instealled bluestacks on pc and payed through it.

THe problem is that i had to re register on the whatsapp i installed in bluestacks, and when i tried back to use my N9 wazzapp it failed to recognize my account, so i made the procedure to revirify the account through wazapp on N9, but the sms never arrived.

I then unistalled wazapp from the N9, but when i tried to reinstall the phone says that it fails so install the app.

HELPPP PLEASEEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by maxkotzen View Post
Hey coderus, i think i need your help once again.
my 1 year whatsapp account expired, so i instealled bluestacks on pc and payed through it.

THe problem is that i had to re register on the whatsapp i installed in bluestacks, and when i tried back to use my N9 wazzapp it failed to recognize my account, so i made the procedure to revirify the account through wazapp on N9, but the sms never arrived.

I then unistalled wazapp from the N9, but when i tried to reinstall the phone says that it fails so install the app.

HELPPP PLEASEEEEEEEE
Use: https://coderus.openrepos.net/whitesoft/whatsapp_sms

Alternatively, delete you bluestacks install and reinstall it.
When installing whatsapp, enter your phone number and wait 5 minutes for text verification prompt on bluestacks. Code should be sms'ed to you, put it into whatsup/wazapp and it will register.

The Following User Says Thank You to Nad For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp