Active Topics

Originally Posted by felbutss View Post
lol i think i was the first in the world to officially own a N900. Not talking about the prototype n900 of course. lol

the best part is. Im in Australia and I still have not seen another N900. when people see my phone they are confused. N900?? Wow.

woooooo

by the way. why didnt i get a web page or news article about being the first n900 owner??? lol the iphone sure got a lot of hype
http://www.engadget.com/2008/07/08/i...er-in-waiting/
What state is your N900 in felt? I'm positive I've not seen one in sydney yet...

I went into both JB and optus stores this week- they have them in stock and aren't putting them on display- Having sex with Apple seems to be higher on their agenda...

Still have not seen a Palm Pre at all down under....... that's like the Mewtoo of mobiles in australia....

Last edited by PipBoyBSOD; 2010-05-19 at 11:21.

23 november 2009 for me !

Posts: 417 | Thanked: 182 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ At your mom's house, with my feet up!
so sounds like a couple of people got theirs in the batch from NYC that first weekend. How has yours held up? Ive had no problems at all, and had the same screen protector on it late Nov.....for some reason flash actually seems to be working better than ever.

Posts: 1,635 | Thanked: 1,816 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Manchester, England
my primary device (sept 2009) marked N00 is completely fine
no screen protector, no scratches, no usability issues
well used every day and works as well today as the day i got it.

oh, one cosmetic issue - i did drop it and the screen is slightly misaligned by about 1mm when closed but thats what i get for playing n900fly

on looks shiny pebble phone beats proto any day

Posts: 280 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by f2thak View Post
if thats really urs you could post another photo of your 'nameless' N900 with a piece of paper with "God - Switzerland" written on it, in full quality (I.E. dont attach to post) hosted on photobucket (or equivalent)...

f2k
Yes Sir. Sadly, for full quality, you will have to wait until my Canon is back from repair (1week).

Yours sincerely,

God

Posts: 417 | Thanked: 182 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ At your mom's house, with my feet up!
yeah im surprised how well it held up so far. My 97 turned to crap a month after I bought it, Seems to me the n900 is much better quality. Lcuk, just for curiosity have you heard anything about the non marked proto mentioned in the above posts?

Posts: 635 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Black Mesa Research Facility
Hm..I got mine on December 2nd I was one of the first peoople in the Czech Republic to get it

I got it on the 28th of December

Posts: 1,259 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by f2thak View Post
if thats really urs you could post another photo of your 'nameless' N900 with a piece of paper with "God - Switzerland" written on it, in full quality (I.E. dont attach to post) hosted on photobucket (or equivalent)...
Please read here carefully before waste more time: Find all posts by God.

Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Between Fremantle Stars and Summit preproduction devices, about 25 community members received prototype N900s including myself. I don't remember exactly when it was, however.... September? August?

My preproduction unit was the second one to have the dreaded USB problem, the first being Texrat.