Notices

Cant wait for the next version to come out

Posts: 278 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ SD, CA
sorry, i see that you fixed this. but you can Just upload you PNG to this handy tool by meegos own javis and out pops a roudysquary icon with your choice of colors:
http://apps.javispedro.com/nit/hicg/

I haven't had much time, but i've fixed the icon, it's much better now.

I am working on my-ebay functionality and have got watching/buying lists working.

I didn't realise it was going to be this much work. But the new version is coming.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rash.m2k For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by rash.m2k View Post
I haven't had much time, but i've fixed the icon, it's much better now.

I am working on my-ebay functionality and have got watching/buying lists working.

I didn't realise it was going to be this much work. But the new version is coming.
i have been waiting for this .. yeaah cant wait to come out .. since there is no proper ebay app out there yet so i only rely on you mate

Originally Posted by kevincostan View Post
i have been waiting for this .. yeaah cant wait to come out .. since there is no proper ebay app out there yet so i only rely on you mate
Unfortunately I'm not sure if I will be able to provide the full functionality including bidding as well, because in order for me to place bids for users ebay (i.e. use the PlaceOffer API) my app must be approved:

http://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xm...laceOffer.html

I'm still working on adding more functionality and will be releasing to BB10 as well, so hopefully we can get all the functionality running and get the app approved for bidding from ebay, but we shall see.

Posts: 115 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Texas
Any chance that this app might be compatible with the N900?

Originally Posted by DfLo1913 View Post
Any chance that this app might be compatible with the N900?
The biggest headache is the GUI, I don't want to write that again in another language. if N900 can run QML then it should work fine bar a few minor tweaks to the UI.

But the library files are big, the biggest on is 45mb, rest are much smaller (about 3 around 1.5mb mark and the rest less than 1mb), so there is that to consider, but shall see what I can do given the limited amount of time I have.

Posts: 115 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Texas
Originally Posted by rash.m2k View Post
The biggest headache is the GUI, I don't want to write that again in another language. if N900 can run QML then it should work fine bar a few minor tweaks to the UI.

But the library files are big, the biggest on is 45mb, rest are much smaller (about 3 around 1.5mb mark and the rest less than 1mb), so there is that to consider, but shall see what I can do given the limited amount of time I have.
Alright. Thanks for the quick reply and the info. Having an app would make Ebay alot easier. Thanks Again.

The N900 does QML. Maybe not stock, dunno.
What lib is that big, though?

The Following User Says Thank You to foobar For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by foobar View Post
The N900 does QML. Maybe not stock, dunno.
What lib is that big, though?
I have generated code from the ebay WSDL file using WSO2 WSF (Axis2C under the hood). The generated code is 150MB of source code and compiles down to 45mb lib.

The code generator is hardly optimised, it works well for small files but the ebay WSDL file itself is 5MB. I will work on optimising the size once I have things working - if that is even needed.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rash.m2k For This Useful Post:

Tags
ebay app