Originally Posted by Paapaa View Post
Are you sure you like the spacing? I understand that someone wants bigger fonts but having excessive space between lines is just plain ugly. And this seems to be the general consensus.
I am the one who likes the spacing as well. Lots easier to read.

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Guatemala
Originally Posted by Janitor X View Post
Not sure if anyone else has noticed this too, but in the calendar, the week starts on a Sunday and can't be changed.
I tried changing it to Monday through "settings --> apps --> calendar" but it stays stuck at Sunday.
In PR1.1, I could change it from Sunday to Monday, but after every restart it would revert back to Sunday and I'd have to change it again.
Other than that PR1.2 seems to be working fine (OTA update, 16GB/Black/Indonesian).
Mine is working fine, i have successfully changed starting day back and forth without any issues.

The Following User Says Thank You to diegofigueroa For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by diegofigueroa View Post
Mine is working fine, i have successfully changed starting day back and forth without any issues.
That's odd, must be a regional thing then. How irksome...

After update PR1.2 smartsearch always use >90% CPU and nerver stop.
How to fix it guys?

PR 1.2 to me is a fantastic update. Everything feels faster and smoother, with the (minor) exception of one. I noticed that videos play a teeny, tiny jerky with PR 1.2. It's not the kind of lag you get when you attempt to play 720p Main or High profile H.264 files, but it IS there. It's like videos skip some frames. It's very, very subtle, but it is there. I've tried it with all video files I used to have, but still got the same results. Hell, even the Nokia Pure and Dolby videos that come preloaded suffer from this minor problem. For the record, I did a reflash of the device, and a fresh PR 1.2 install on it. No mods whatsoever.

Tried H.264, DIVX, and XVID. Was wondering if I was the only one who suffers from this problem. It's no big deal, but it definitely is there. My friend has an N9, but hasn't upgraded to PR 1.2 yet. Loaded the same, exact videos on his device. His plays as smooth as butter, but mine has that weird frame skipping/jerky/lag thing.

The Following User Says Thank You to lifeintheblitz For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by accountvip View Post
How to fix it guys?
You wait for it to calm down. Seriously. Just let it do its thing.

The Following User Says Thank You to lifeintheblitz For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Mine bricked after the update. Couldn't flash it either, was giving me an error with large yellow triangle and device no working properly. Sent it to PALCO in the USA to try to flash it for me. What a piece of crap for a phone.

Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Mine bricked after the update. Couldn't flash it either, was giving me an error with large yellow triangle and device no working properly. Sent it to PALCO in the USA to try to flash it for me. What a piece of crap for a phone.
N9 isnt crap... but i cant say the same for this new version :S

Originally Posted by Reem View Post
The contacts option is gone in mfe for syncing contacts in gmail. So there is no way of syncing contacts with gmail. It was the in pr 1.1.
Mine is syncing fine with gmail.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by accountvip View Post
How to fix it guys?
Usually it settles down, but in some usage scenarios it doesn't.
I recall the bug report for that, alas I can't recall the number.
It wasn't widespread in 1.1 compared to other bugs...
It was definitely fixed, but IIRC it wasn't fixed in time for 1.2.

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-03-03 at 08:33.

The Following User Says Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post: