Poll: You want buy?
Poll Options
You want buy?

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Helsinki, Finland
Well, for me it doesn't boot with whatever OH (or not any) is attached.

Posts: 562 | Thanked: 2,744 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Espoo, Finland
Update 0.5-1

RPM here https://app.younited.com/?shareObjec...3-3f69e7ababe1

Changes:
  • Clear interrupts before enabling gpio-int. (Prevents scripts from running at start/reboot.)

Originally Posted by kimmoli View Post
http://talk.maemo.org/images/icons/icon2.gif Update 0.5-1
Anything I could do from recovery shell to restore device to bootable state - or is the factory reset my only option?

Originally Posted by haliava View Post
Anything I could do from recovery shell to restore device to bootable state - or is the factory reset my only option?
I was wondering what kind of scripts you had there? I did notice some strange behaviour once during development, as i did trigger all 6 scripts at once - after that mobiledata was completely disabled until reboot. (i have my example-scripts 1..4, and soundplaying-one)

but... it is really hard to say what could gone wrong there.. the daemon itself does not write anything anywhere, except to
/sys/class/gpio/export
/sys/class/gpio/gpio67/...
/sys/devices/platform/reg-userspace-consumer.0/state

That updated version uses libiphb (compiled within) but i use exactly same stuff in toholed.

I will seek advisory from irc

Well, only factory reset helped. Now after installing the latest version phone behaves fine - though it doesn't look like daemon is working. Scripts do not seem to activate, and there are also no records in journal. My EEPROM is supposed to be programmed - as oh was shipped out after the related post.
So kimmoli, probably will need to have a lunch with you for troubleshooting.

Originally Posted by haliava View Post
So kimmoli, probably will need to have a lunch with you for troubleshooting.
Ok for me

Got mine. I thought that it'd be mostly a novelty due to dip beeing slightly fiddly, but it's very usable. Now we only need more apps with dbus-interfaces.

Only problem is that can't use it toghether with the lastu case.

Is it only me or after the latest Jolla update (1.1.0.38) the DIP_TOH stopped working?

Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
It still works for me. However, it stops working every few days with no apparent reason, I have to remove it and reinstall it to make it work again, which is terrible for me as I my nails are not long enough to remove an OH.

More importantly, I'm not sure it is related to the diptoh but let's throw it just in case someone experienced the same thing: I lose network (phone and data) several times a day approximately since I use diptoh. Sailfish utilities to restart network does not help, nor does my diptoh script to switch from 3/4G to 2G. Not more success with the flight mode toggle. I lose network in areas where there is good coverage, be it 2G, 3G or 4G, and in several distant locations (I moved like 800 km last week and the problem occurred in all areas). There is not necessarily a notification for the error, just the phone network gauge displayed as empty and no data connection indicator. Only rebooting helps solving the issue (instantly). Is it possible that it is related to the diptoh? I would happily test that by using toholed for a few weeks but it doesn't offer the update when I plug it and I have no time right now to investigate why. And there is no way I will put a regular OH on my Jolla.