Notices

Posts: 238 | Thanked: 131 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bulgaria
Hi to all.I have one question about reaver.This is wpsInfo.txt from my router:
BSSID Channel WPS Version WPS Locked ESSID
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
F8:d1:11:41:2F:3C 1 1.0 N veselin
Does mean that locked wps permanently,because when i in my router,nowhere(most in wireless settings) i cant find that option WPS or QSS.I am witn kp46wl1 and reaver&walsh 1.4(88).My router is TP-LINK MODEL:TL-WR340GD
regards

edit:I think that my problem it is a router,just option wps or qss missing.I watch severel clips on you tube and under
WPS Locked
yes(i don't know what is right here)
unlike from my router
WPS Locked
N

Last edited by disappear; 2012-01-25 at 14:35.

ok. so i seeked help from wherever i could.made youtube and google my best friends. i downloaded two dictionaries and put it inside home/user/.cleven/dictionaries. then i opened cleven. loaded drivers, enabled monitor mode and set mac address. searched for networks and found my home wifif which is wpa and the password is - 2030405060. (not very difficult to crack right)
>> selected capture>> xterminal window appeared. beecons was collecting but no data was collecting. leaving the xterminal window with beecons collecting i opened cleven and went back to decrypt. selcted the dictionary and the cap file. then>> decrypt. another xterminal window appeared only for 1 sec and closed automatically. where am i going wrong??. i collected almost 1500 beecons. there was no handshake on the top right. i tried. tookhelp from google. the rest is up2 you guys.please help
BACKUPMENU

Posts: 111 | Thanked: 86 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Plovdiv, Bulgaria
If you are cracking WEP - you are doing everything wrong.
If you are cracking WPA - you are doing almost everything wrong.

Back to google/youtube and understand how both attacks work. This isn't a guide thread after all.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unhuman For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Unhuman View Post
If you are cracking WEP - you are doing everything wrong.
If you are cracking WPA - you are doing almost everything wrong.

Back to google/youtube and understand how both attacks work. This isn't a guide thread after all.
oh yes. i kno. i could crack wep with cleven. and without cleven(i.e no gui) you dont need a dict for wep. you have to collect a minimum data of 20000. i kno about wep. i just need to kno wpa and how to use the dictionary. what to do? thats it. its okay. i will again try google. i did it for the past two days. dint quite get them. nyz sorry. plz dont be mad.
BACKUPMENU

finally got the handshake but the dictionary couldnt crack the code. trying with a different dict. it keeps on searching.. will it keep searching forever???
BACKUPMENU

Well would love to say great app only just installed how i missed it i will never know , althou done more of my stuff using xterminal but this just makes life so easy .....

keep up the great work ...

As for all the noobs out there perhaps if you did research before posting daft questions people may help you every thing you want to know about WEP ,WPA and blah blah blah google does have answers ....

Last edited by stevomanu; 2012-01-26 at 16:56.

Hey,

Upon unloading the injection drivers, my MAC address for wlan is not going back to default. I can keep pressing the unload/load driver butoon and all it does is randomise another MAC.

Closing Cleven doesn't set the MAC back either.

Restarting does work. Setting manually before closing works.

Where is the default MAC kept? how is cleven recording this?

I'm running KP49.

Cheers,
Fred

Posts: 105 | Thanked: 87 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Unknown
Originally Posted by fffffred View Post
Hey,

Upon unloading the injection drivers, my MAC address for wlan is not going back to default. I can keep pressing the unload/load driver butoon and all it does is randomise another MAC.

Closing Cleven doesn't set the MAC back either.

Restarting does work. Setting manually before closing works.

Where is the default MAC kept? how is cleven recording this?

I'm running KP49.

Cheers,
Fred
was answered before see page 24 post 233 or here

The Following User Says Thank You to g0r For This Useful Post:
this app is great. thanks saturn. so guys any tutorial to starting cracking it up a notch? i hav been viewing this thread. i am afraid that i might do something wrong. can any expert guide me in this?

Originally Posted by g0r View Post
was answered before see page 24 post 233 or here
lol, to think I read up to page 35+ and still missed it... *sigh*

Thanks again

The Following User Says Thank You to fffffred For This Useful Post:

Tags
aircrack, cleven, reaver