Posts: 560 | Thanked: 423 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Switzerland
I am using 2.20.

Here is how to reproduce it:
  1. In OwnCloud, open the files app and create a file in Notes.
  2. Open it in the files app and add some content with more than one line.
  3. Save it
  4. In the OwnClud Notes app (>= 0.5.1) open the note and add some more lines
  5. Go back into the files app and open it
  6. It still looks correctly
  7. Now, open khtNotes on the N9 and sync it
  8. In khtNotes, open the note
  9. After every added line, an empty line is visible.
  10. Add a line and sync again
  11. Now in the owncloud, also every line has an empty line after itself.

I think it might have something to do with the line ending.
I am usually using only \n. I know that there can issues between Linux and Windows. But in this case any editor on those systems show it correctly.

Use the attached version since in apps.owncloud.org its not approved yet.
Attached Files
File Type: zip note_0.5.1.zip (64.6 KB, 100 views)
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

Last edited by caco3; 2012-12-17 at 18:21.

Posts: 1,012 | Thanked: 817 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ France
Hi,

I reproduce similar problem on Windows only where line ending is \r. Should be fixed in release 2.21.

Thx for reporting the problem.

Regards,

The Following User Says Thank You to Khertan For This Useful Post:
Thank you for fixing it!

But now I seem to have found another bug:
Notes deleted in the owncloud app or generally the notes file in the owncloud are not getting deleted on the N9. Even more, after the next sync the notes is created again in the owncloud.
I am not very sure if it is an issue of khtNotes, but would ask if you could confirm this:
Create a file in the notes cloud app or create the file directly in the Notes folder
sync khtNotes
Delete the file again in the owncloud
Sync again
The file will now exist again in the owncloud
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator

Originally Posted by caco3 View Post
Thank you for fixing it!

But now I seem to have found another bug:
Notes deleted in the owncloud app or generally the notes file in the owncloud are not getting deleted on the N9. Even more, after the next sync the notes is created again in the owncloud.
I am not very sure if it is an issue of khtNotes, but would ask if you could confirm this:
Create a file in the notes cloud app or create the file directly in the Notes folder
sync khtNotes
Delete the file again in the owncloud
Sync again
The file will now exist again in the owncloud
Hi,

Thanks for the report,

i need to check what happen here, i m currently a bit busy ... but i ll try to fix that if i can reproduce it.

Regards,

Hi Khertan

Thank you for the latest updates.
The section list with the categories is great!
May I add a small suggestion?
Add a section scroller, so we can use fast scolling through the sections.
Its very simple, see http://harmattan-dev.nokia.com/docs/...nscroller.html

Also, it is a bit odd that the text field in the notes view can be moved arround. There seems to be no deed to be able to slide it to the left or right (or also over the top/bottom).

Also, there seems to me an issue with the virtual keyboard on the N950. When I open a note and tap into the text, the virtual keyboard opens, but then closes again immediately.
This seems not to be an issue in the N9.
I have written many Python/QML apps myself and never saw this behaviour, so I am very sure its not a bug in my firmware.

Lastly, can I suggest to add a "back" button on the top of the note (i.e. in the header bar)?
When the virtual keyboard is open, there is no direct way to go back to the list (except first sliding the keyboard down, then tap on the back button).
and more...

Hello!

has somebody tried to sync through https?? I am getting Conection failed every time I try to connect to the server...

i am just putting in the url "https://-owncloudURL-" to indicate the connection to the 443 port, shoud i set something else??

Thanks!

Originally Posted by caco3 View Post
Hi Khertan
Lastly, can I suggest to add a "back" button on the top of the note (i.e. in the header bar)?
When the virtual keyboard is open, there is no direct way to go back to the list (except first sliding the keyboard down, then tap on the back button).
Hi,

Sorry for the late answer didn't notice your post before, to close the keyboard you can only click on the page header, that will close the keyboard.

About n950 i didn't notice such behavior, i ve an n950 too, and didn't have this problem. Did you activate the hide keyboard feature ?

About the https, i use it with https are you sure you put the right hostname and right path ?

Posts: 673 | Thanked: 230 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Mumbai
Can someone give me link to latest version???

Originally Posted by zaidk9 View Post
Can someone give me link to latest version???
http://khertan.net/KhtNotes

The Following User Says Thank You to Khertan For This Useful Post:

Tags
harmattan, hellgate vortex, notes, owncloud