Poll: Is your N9 in open mode?
Poll Options
Is your N9 in open mode?

Hi, great post, but i have a problem, while listening music in players alternatives, how quasar and flowpayer, the music keeps crashing at intervals, this problem only happened in the last two upgrades.

which may be?

tks

For me 0.9.3 seems smoother than the new 0.9.4, but i'm concerned abut uninstalling 0.9.4 and reinstalling 0.9.3 after reading about the MALF incidents

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Pakistan
It's a must have app in my opinion.
One thing which I didn't like is the Icon in the home screen. It was better in previous version nut having any icon in home screen which does not do anything.
By the way thanks for making such a nice app

Just installed 0.9.4 and after the device has settled in after the reboot, I immediately notice the speed up. Great app and great job, OP!!!

Question though: since this modifies system files on the N9, does it mean this would have to be uninstalled first when PR1.3 comes out (if ever it does come out)?

^Good question... Will uninstalling return original setup?

(Maybe this information is in first post )

"Gods have mercy. Cats don't..." <- Kaotik@iotech

Are those settings the same for N950 (i.e. the initial ones it restores on uninstallation)? I tried installing it on N950 and it seems it only made things slower. Uninstalling didn't help to remove the lag.

Posts: 256 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Europe
Installed this one some 3 days ago replacing the old FasterN9. Works flawlessly. No delays at all anywhere. Well done!

Wow, this latest release actually fixed the lag. And feels more responsive than before!

hi, im new to the forum as a registered user but i have been here for a long time now and i´m very grateful for everything i have learned with you guys
just got a problem that i dont know how to solve

i installed yesterday fastern9 ( version .3) and wazapp latest release, today i noticed that my facebook account stopped working! its like the fb app cant see there i am in a connection so it never updates! all i got is blank screen! i have tried changing connections, reseting connections and reseting the account but nothing works! everything else works like a charm and fasterN9 is just too amazing!
can anyone help me?

Posts: 290 | Thanked: 269 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Brussels
uninstalled .4 did a reboot and installed .3 again.
might just be a feeling but this one works better for me...

No MILF nor MALF

Last edited by wout.martens; 2012-05-24 at 07:26.