Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by catbus View Post
I guess you would have already bedtime...
Bedtime is an action? o.o
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Originally Posted by danramos View Post
Bedtime is an action? o.o
Well... It is about 03:41 here, so activities are already over...

Banned | Posts: 706 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on May 2010
I have to admit that a part of me really wants to get N9, but I was so burned by N900 and N8 crappy OS, that I got iphone 4. Yes, it is boring, but it does whatever I ask it to do, without much fuss, without temper tantrums, and without any excuses.

Why will N9, be any different than the buggy line up that NOKIA has been selling and getting to the market? Tell me ya all? And looking at all the trends, I am correct. The excitement over N9 is over, because NOKIA does not deliver!!!!! And it will not deliver. N9 will be another buggy NOKIA phone, that will be acquired by few remaining fanboys.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by catbus View Post
Well... It is about 03:41 here, so activities are already over...
I was commenting on your use of the word 'bedtime' as if it was a verb. Very cute. I'm not sure you meant to be cute--but it's very funny to see it used that way... damn near almost sexually suggestive to use it as a verb.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Tags
bada rox, buysomethinelse, facepalm(tm), galactus, goodbye nokia, just stop, n9 rox