Notices

Originally Posted by AP4CH3 View Post
Hello folks,

If you already have N900 with you, then all you need to do is to download this image from the following link:

https://github.com/downloads/pwnieex....6.2011.tar.gz

extract the tar file:

you will see a folder named as "pwnimage"

1. Open that folder, there will be an instruction file on "How to install Pwnie Express".

2. It's pretty simple and easy to follow guide and you will be good to go.

P.s I haven't tried it out myself yet, though I will definitely install it on my N900 in a day or two and will let you know.

--
Cheers,
Ap4ch3
Lol , my windows antivirus pwned all the inject files when I extracted them .

Originally Posted by rainisto View Post
I had few issues getting fast-track working. Had to install missing depency: python-dev, in order to get other fast track depencies to install/compile, and also to add /usr/local/lib/ to ld.so.conf so ldconfig would find pymssql libsybdb.so.5 depency. But after addings those, it started to work.

Otherwise pwnie express looks good.
can you please show me how to do this step by step..
i have the same problems with fasttrack and a help would be much appreciated.

thanks

Hi. I finally got a decent n900 I read all the tutorials everywhere but I cannot find

pwnphone_image-7.6.2011.tar.gz

nowhere, the github nope.

By any luck does somebody has it?
Can you share it to me please?

Last edited by Ventrux; 2019-07-19 at 01:08. Reason: mispeling

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ventrux For This Useful Post:
Posts: 391 | Thanked: 908 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ suncity
Originally Posted by Ventrux View Post
Hi. I finally got a decent n900 I read all the tutorials everywhere but I cannot find

pwnphone_image-7.6.2011.tar.gz

nowhere, the github nope.

By any luck does somebody has it?
Can you share it to me please?
Hi,

I do have pwn image; if I remember well, there are two of them. I cannot share it ASAP but when I got home I can upload it somewhere...

Sidenote: I do not recommend installing/flashing it because all of its tools and power-kernel version are sooooo outdated... If you want something newer, I recommend Kali... You can hack it onto n900

Edit// I do not know whether it is the one you wanted, but here is that I found on my laptop... Maybe there is another one on my desktop machine but that is not working at the moment...

Last edited by justmemory; 2019-07-21 at 04:58. Reason: Giving link to file

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to justmemory For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,808 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Germany
I have the same one as @justmemory. I downloaded it to compare, and they match size (475223929 bytes, ~454M) and sha256 checksum (6304adb6d6fac2a8beba5ed0085859fa0f84444fc8e84241e 0340c3a4f203b77).

Note that inside of the tar, in INSTRUCTIONS.TXT it refers to itself as pwnphone_image-7.3.2011.tar.gz.

So note the "7.3" as opposed to the "7.6" you want..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reinob For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by justmemory View Post
Hi,

I do have pwn image; if I remember well, there are two of them. I cannot share it ASAP but when I got home I can upload it somewhere...

Sidenote: I do not recommend installing/flashing it because all of its tools and power-kernel version are sooooo outdated... If you want something newer, I recommend Kali... You can hack it onto n900

Edit// I do not know whether it is the one you wanted, but here is that I found on my laptop... Maybe there is another one on my desktop machine but that is not working at the moment...

Sir, the drive link is expired. Can u please provide another download link for the maemo pwn phone image file.
Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by reinob View Post
I have the same one as @justmemory. I downloaded it to compare, and they match size (475223929 bytes, ~454M) and sha256 checksum (6304adb6d6fac2a8beba5ed0085859fa0f84444fc8e84241e 0340c3a4f203b77).

Note that inside of the tar, in INSTRUCTIONS.TXT it refers to itself as pwnphone_image-7.3.2011.tar.gz.

So note the "7.3" as opposed to the "7.6" you want..

Sir, if u have the image file, please share it

Originally Posted by Bruc3 View Post
Sir, the drive link is expired. Can u please provide another download link for the maemo pwn phone image file.
Thanks in advance.
Hi,

I do not found the one that I shared but I do found a link to it (do not know whether it is good though...): http://chomikuj.pl/s.o.n.y/Dokumenty...110.gz(archive)

And I also found a v2 version of the pwn image on my desktop so here it is.

The Following User Says Thank You to justmemory For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by justmemory View Post
Hi,

I do not found the one that I shared but I do found a link to it (do not know whether it is good though...): http://chomikuj.pl/s.o.n.y/Dokumenty...110.gz(archive)

And I also found a v2 version of the pwn image on my desktop so here it is.

Hi sir, thanks for your reply after a year.

Does this gdrive pwnimgae works for nokia n900 sir ???
I already tried the first one, that page doesn't contains the image file.

Thank you so much sir. Please one replay for that sir, is that same image file of pwn image, i mean that v2 file

I do not know if it works, never tried that (using kali on n900 is far better...) but if I remember well I downloaded it for n900 of course... What else for...? But yeah, who knows.
The v2 is the second version of the "original" pwn image...

Tags
pwnie express