Posts: 654 | Thanked: 664 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by mve View Post
Add user mve for Finnish language.
You're in! Thank you

OK, off the top of my head reaction, transifex is nice but the advantage pootle has is that you can edit po files in a very newbie friendly web interface. If there is one on transifex I'm too dense to have found it. I suspect a lot of new users would have to have their hands held through for example getting poedit and importing a pot file and uploading a .po file and so on, without a web editing function the potential for confusion is going to be high.

Plus, what does locking do? Other than indicating that someone is working on a language?

EDIT: My density is confirmed. I found the online edit function. Where's my dunce cap?

Last edited by JosefA; 2009-10-23 at 19:27.

Posts: 26 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Piedras Blancas, Asturias, Spain
Here we go:
Username: ferwakeup

The Following User Says Thank You to develofer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 103 | Thanked: 157 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Jyväskylä, Finland
Originally Posted by conny View Post
You're in! Thank you
There is probably error in one string. Should 'Foreward' be 'Forward' in english language?

For some reason I needed to use web edit functionality 3 times before all strings were translated. And in first try it didn' save my translation at all and changing page probably reseted fuzzy check boxes. I did this all on N900.

The Following User Says Thank You to mve For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by develofer View Post
Here we go:
Username: ferwakeup
Thank you, you're added

There is probably error in one string. Should 'Foreward' be 'Forward' in english language?
Yes, that's my bad. I'll fix it soon!

For some reason I needed to use web edit functionality 3 times before all strings were translated. And in first try it didn' save my translation at all and changing page probably reseted fuzzy check boxes. I did this all on N900.
Not good, I'll go trough this thread in a couple of days again and collect all the feed back.

Originally Posted by JosefA View Post
EDIT: My density is confirmed. I found the online edit function. Where's my dunce cap?
Glad you found it I was worried that I have to write a long post about which buttons to press

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by JosefA View Post
One step ahead of you. At 100%, how about waiting till I upload so you can fix my Danish?
Thats a deal

Glad to see other Danes have fallen for N900. I called and ordered mine two days ago and was told I was one of the first to order it, which is a bit sad considering its due to be released in a weeks time.

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ The Netherlands
@Conny:

You can add danielronde for dutch translations...

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Denmark
JosefA, I've just altered a few things in the Danish translation, but nothing big as you had done most of it already