Notices

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by hussainmushahid View Post
whenever I try to use the black plastic icons, my icons revert to the default ones. any solution? pleego and other icons work fine.
Is the theme customizer showing "hicolor" after you have tried to se icon theme to black-plastic-icons?

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

Originally Posted by James_Littler View Post
I can confirm this.
Default opacity is 100.

Made me think the first time I used it too.
Checked this and the default value is 255. Maybe it was leftover from some earlier version?

I'm anyway planning to change the opacity slider behaviour so that it saves the value per theme individually. That way it will always show the current value of the current active theme.

Posts: 19 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Karachi, Pakistan
Originally Posted by d-iivil View Post
Is the theme customizer showing "hicolor" after you have tried to se icon theme to black-plastic-icons?
sorry for the late reply but no, I see black plastic icons selected but the icons show up as the default ones, but hicolor is in the icon list in theme customizer.

Originally Posted by hussainmushahid View Post
sorry for the late reply but no, I see black plastic icons selected but the icons show up as the default ones, but hicolor is in the icon list in theme customizer.
Black Plastic Icons doesn't include custom launcher icons for applications. It only comes with custom battery, filemanager's folders, cell level, sms, and many other icons.

Posts: 658 | Thanked: 777 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Norway
Hey! Any possiblity to include new icons to your Pleeego Icon pack for these often used programs:

- fMMS
- Opera Browser
- Fennec Browser
- Ovi Store

and possibly, cause personally Ive got them up on my desktop:

- Angry Birds
- DrNokSNES

I really like the pleego icons, but the visual gets kind of disrupted by the mix of the stylish simplistic icons with these nonsimplistic ones.

Insanely awesome work either way, really top notch stuff! Much appreciated

Last edited by slai; 2010-11-21 at 13:26.