Posts: 3,105 | Thanked: 11,088 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Mountain View (CA, USA)
Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
i would suggest you to read http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=85003 btw, there is a lot offtopic there. But few important points are made. As i'm not sure if Estel is worried about others getting device, or himself getting device as quick as possible, before more people speak up.
That thread is indeed full of off-topic / off-the-mark posts, if you ask me. Please don't bring any of that to the productive thread we have here. 25 people have been awarded in the Community Awards and they will all get their devices.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to qgil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,513 | Thanked: 2,248 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ US
Originally Posted by qgil View Post

I recommend you to send me the data available for the Community Awards without waiting to the last guy. This way we can process faster the devices of those that answered faster.

Getting all the data next week (June) is definitely better than getting it a week after (July), but still we will be delivering devices on that month (as we did last year with the N950 program).
All of the data for the winners was emailed to you by Ivan two days ago.

qgil, as SD69 said, we've already sent you list on Friday. SD69 has just re-send it. If there are some technical problems with delivery of mail with attachment, we can use any other form of Your choice.

Also, please keep in mind, that Felipe Crochik donated his device to Coding Competition, for "best N900/Maemo program" (You will find info about it in spreadsheet, too). so, we have 24 people that should get their device, and one transferred to CC pool.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Posts: 3,105 | Thanked: 11,088 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Mountain View (CA, USA)
Yep, got it. Sorry, I had missed it.

The Following User Says Thank You to qgil For This Useful Post:
We have received the data of the 74 participants awarded with a device through the Community Awards, Nokia Store and Qt 5 activities.

All these devices will be shipped by the end of this week. Please make sure that you have added your postal address and phone number to your developer.nokia.com profile.

The remaining 26 devices will be allocated once the Code Competition is completed.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to qgil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,269 | Thanked: 3,961 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Brazil
We have received the data of the 74 participants awarded with a device through the Community Awards, Nokia Store and Qt 5 activities.

All these devices will be shipped by the end of this week.
Could anybody confirm if :
- the Nokia N9 are sent from the country we live or from Finland/Germany ?
- have experienced any customs import taxes to pay ?

My case : I live in Brazil. 6 years ago I have had to pay US$300 of taxes to receive a loan Nokia 9290, plus 6 months to deal with customs import procedures. I hope to not have the same problem now.
-- My blog about mobile & scientific computing ---
Sailfish : Sony Xperia X, Gemini, Jolla, Jolla C, Jolla Tablet, Nexus 4. Nokia N9, N900, N810.

The Following User Says Thank You to rcolistete For This Useful Post:
The devices are sent from Finland. Yes, it is a pain to get devices to developers in Brazil. Usually it takes extra time, but no extra money from you.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to qgil For This Useful Post:
Glad to hear about Brazil here.

The last developer device I got took about 2 extra months to arrive but I didn't have to pay anything for it.

Download it at Maemo Garage or at extras-devel

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikhail_ramalho For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,269 | Thanked: 3,961 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Brazil
The devices are sent from Finland. Yes, it is a pain to get devices to developers in Brazil. Usually it takes extra time, but no extra money from you.
Is there any possibility to get the N9 directly at Nokia (Store, etc) here in Brazil, as it is selling here ?
-- My blog about mobile & scientific computing ---
Sailfish : Sony Xperia X, Gemini, Jolla, Jolla C, Jolla Tablet, Nexus 4. Nokia N9, N900, N810.

Originally Posted by rcolistete View Post
Is there any possibility to get the N9 directly at Nokia (Store, etc) here in Brazil, as it is selling here ?
Nope, even if the devices look the same they come from very different sources inside Nokia.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to qgil For This Useful Post: