Notices

Originally Posted by carepack View Post
not supported atm.
This is generated in facebook, nothing to do with friends app. It is used to log Friends in a normal way: username/password. However I got that error ...

Originally Posted by tvicol View Post
This is generated in facebook, nothing to do with friends app. It is used to log Friends in a normal way: username/password. However I got that error ...
yes. If you have activated tfa on facebook I assume that it would be needed in the app also. Or you have the possibility to create an api secret. I think the only way atm. is to disable tfa, login in friends and enable it afterwards.

ahoi

Posts: 344 | Thanked: 1,345 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Paris, FR
I pushed 1.50.3. It only contains debug logs. For those having issues loggin in, please DM them to me.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sfiet_Konstantin For This Useful Post:
Hey man, great work on this app!
I removed the config file and updated to 1.50.3. Now I was able to log in and everything looks like it's working great!
Sorry if this was asked before, but are there any plans to integrate FB notifications in the app? Also would it be possible to open the FB notifications from Jolla itself in the app?

Either way, keep up the good work!

hi, great work! Friends is just as the native and official FB app should be on Sailfish, period.
I tried all versions, and for my daily use would be perfect, except at the moment notifications not working, showing limited news in the home and not permitting to open some links or photos.
I know those are known issues, so I always update to new versions and follow progress with joy!
A the moment, the only thing I can't figure out is why I can't install friends-integration-0.3.0: when I try to install .rpm, it always says "installation failed" and an icon appears in drawer, with the installation going on and stuck if I don't reboot the phone...
I'm on 1.1.7.24 Björnträsket, I tried with all versions, 1.0.3, 1.0.4, 1.0.50.x and it never worked, am I doing it wrong?

Maybe its an issue if you set an custom profile name on facebook?

My debug log:
https://paste.kde.org/porymzzhx

config file as removed before start.

Posts: 344 | Thanked: 1,345 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Paris, FR
Originally Posted by Thaodan View Post
Maybe its an issue if you set an custom profile name on facebook?

My debug log:
https://paste.kde.org/porymzzhx

config file as removed before start.
Hello,
What is your Facebook configuration. Do you use any two-factor authentification ? Any security features ?

any news for a newer version?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rickenbacker78 For This Useful Post:
when using store version or openrepos version the app is not working showing just empty pages other than the about page...this till v1.4...when i launch the 1.5 i just get this error message "something very wrong happened, please get in touch with the developer" any plan to fix this?

Is there any chance for update?
I'm new JPhone user now and little disappointed about lack of full integrated FB feeds and RSS with events screen like MeeGo. Jolla should develop this or open for community!

https://youtube.com/watch?feature=yo...&v=S_ubaNocnlg

What is this? Why it worked 2 years ago?