Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
I hope all devices sold during the event comes with party mode as default setting. Any info on that?

i hope jolla really get 450 preorded customers to the party. Hope for another batch of updates. Party hard!

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-11-18 at 16:23.

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
The should be more emails and information coming 'soon', so patience is a virtue.
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
That "soon" inaccuracy is killing me.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 226 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Malaysia
The word "soon" is used most by Blizzard... followed closely by Jolla now

Posts: 343 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Paris, France
Originally Posted by rainisto View Post
The should be more emails and information coming 'soon', so patience is a virtue.
I thought it was 'pretty soon' ?

Posts: 405 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London, UK
Just got my invite. UK, €100.
I'm not quite mad enough to spend £100+hotel to go (although I would like to visit Finland at some point), so I guess I'll just sit tight and get it shipped when that email comes through.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to vitaminj For This Useful Post:
Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
Same here, just got an invite, can't justify the spend. If I had kids, I'd do a mini-break taking in Lapland, but this is too much even though it's the first Jolla.

It's good news for those who backed Jolla and might be able to make it though.

Last edited by mrsellout; 2013-11-19 at 12:59.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsellout For This Useful Post:
Posts: 857 | Thanked: 1,206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Chertsey in the Thames, United Kingdom
Well I have just had my invitation!
VIP INVITE TO FIRST JOLLA CUSTOMERS

Congratulations! As one of the very first to have pre-booked Jolla, you have the opportunity to purchase and collect your Jolla from the launch event at 5pm on 27 November 2013 in Helsinki, Finland.

RSVP BY 21 NOVEMBER AT THE LATEST

Please confirm by email by Thursday, 21 November, if you plan to be there. We will confirm your place at event by 22 November. Please note, there’s only 450 places available.

If you can't come to Finland and join the party, no worries, we will email you instructions to complete your payment online and ship your device in priority order.

The final payment, €299, will be completed on-site. The invite is personal and only to persons over 18 years. You can visit www.jolla.com for information about the latest features.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.

Welcome!

Warm regards,

Jolla

Now to work out the logistics and see if it is possible :O

Last edited by bockersjv; 2013-11-19 at 16:21.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bockersjv For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by bockersjv View Post
Well I have just had my invitation!

Now to work out the logistics and see if it is possible :O
Now this is interesting, thanks for sharing. =)

So they didn´t send enough invitations the first time around to gather 450 who could make it and now are having a second go with quite a narrow time table to sign up. Hope they manage to find enough people, on the other hand, if they still have free spots on the 27th I might be able to fit in to buy my own Jolla. =)

Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
Also got an invitation today.
100 € preorder from Germany, on the first day at noon.
If I get a place confirmed, I'll fly to Helsinki.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pycage For This Useful Post: