Active Topics

Posts: 237 | Thanked: 167 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Powell, OH
I'm selling my N900 that I've had since December 2009. It's in great condition. You'll get N900, Sygic mobile maps (US), 2 rubberized plastic cases (blue and black). Brown replace shell (never got around to installing it, but it replaces the entire shell to the N900), box and accessories that came with the phone. I'm asking $250 or best offer - let me know if you're interested. Paypal preferred.

Also I have an N810 that if you're interested I'll let go cheaply, it's been sitting around. It's in good shape, but has scratches in the back of the case since it's aluminum.

Since I haven't heard anything I'll go down to $200 and include an 8GB microSD card. And if you're interested I have a Zephyr HxM bluetooth heart rate monitor for eCoach that I'll let go for $25.

50 quid !!

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Toronto
I'm interested in this for the quoted $200

Posts: 76 | Thanked: 35 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Seattle
theflew, sent you a PM. I'm interested.

Wow, I'm surprised this wasn't snapped up immediately. They are $350 on blowout at online stores and I've been resisting, but only with some effort.

if this n900 isnt sold yet, let me know. i'm interested in it.

Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
THey go for a lot cheaper here than if you put it on eBay or something. There people snatch them up, here people are typically content with the N900s they still have. THere are still plenty who want more of 'em here too, but those buying here are fewer both statistically and in number, than 'out there' on online sites geared towards selling in general.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post:
N900 was sold last week to joeD.

Originally Posted by Mentalist Traceur View Post
THey go for a lot cheaper here than if you put it on eBay or something. There people snatch them up, here people are typically content with the N900s they still have. THere are still plenty who want more of 'em here too, but those buying here are fewer both statistically and in number, than 'out there' on online sites geared towards selling in general.
I wasn't trying to make a huge profit. I just didn't need it sitting in a basket for a year. It also makes the wife happier when I can offset the cost of a new toy.