Posts: 412 | Thanked: 480 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Bronx, NY
honestly the only thing I could even look at right now would be the new rugby but the specs are horrid. Even though the n900 isnt military spec it's damn close.

Seriously what Ive put this phone through all these pretty phones would be in pieces in less than a month, I am too used to nokia bricks.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike Fila For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Originally Posted by Kangal View Post
Its scary that you have desires *wink* with girls that young
Ummm...I'm only 16 so yeah...

My NOTE is more advanced than that:
-The features (GLONASS and active digitizer on the NOTE)
-Dualcore beats Quadcore - on Android they're equally fast (maybe the Exynos is even faster), but Exynos will likely use less battery, wont get as hot as the Tegra3, supports open-source codecs
-The screen tech on NOTE is better (lower battery drain, deep blacks and vivid colours)
-The screen on the NOTE is better (higher resolution, bigger size)
-The NOTE WILL NOT get on-screen buttons so the screen space and resolution will be even higher
-The NOTE is available now, cheaper, has a big community, will be getting ICS soon (officially/community)

But compared to the Gnex, this is a worthy rival...so I say:
Hmmmmmmmmm...The Optimus 4X HD out-throws the ASUS Trans. Prime by a small margin, and the Prime's score is the double of the Exynos's chip in the GSII.
Note: The GSII performs significantly better than the Note because of the screen resolution/pixel density.

So, benchmarks show that the 4X HD is more than twice as powerful as the GSII, but since I'm talking to Kangal over here, I trust you on such Android/Chips stuff as much as I trust you on my kids (don't have any xD).

Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
Hmmmmmmmmm...The Optimus 4X HD out-throws the ASUS Trans. Prime by a small margin, and the Prime's score is the double of the Exynos's chip in the GSII.
Note: The GSII performs significantly better than the Note because of the screen resolution/pixel density.

So, benchmarks show that the 4X HD is more than twice as powerful as the GSII, but since I'm talking to Kangal over here, I trust you on such Android/Chips stuff as much as I trust you on my kids (don't have any xD).
How about something that's actually comparable?
SGTab7.7 (has the same SoC and resolution as SGNOTE) vs ASUS Prime.

If Samsung does a better job with the software, then there's no reason the NOTE could be faster than the 4XHD. Just look at Nokia and its 41MP camera_phone that runs Symbian.

Conclusion: you're a troll

I'm flattered

How about something that's actually comparable?
SGTab7.7 (has the same SoC and resolution as SGNOTE) vs ASUS Prime.

If Samsung does a better job with the software, then there's no reason the NOTE could be faster than the 4XHD. Just look at Nokia and its 41MP camera_phone that runs Symbian.

Conclusion: you're a troll
I can be anything but a troll.

Secondly, I was just asking for information, sorry if I annoyed you. I'm NOT the one who "initiated" the comparison between that and the Note, you did.