Notices

Posts: 246 | Thanked: 2,574 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Egypt, Cairo
Anyone wanna help design and build of the website? If so please PM me. Thanks!

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tgalal For This Useful Post:
Posts: 10 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Romania
Are you planning to modify the site in order to facilitate the download process?

...Or to take payments?

You should definitely charge $10 dollars for this app then $1 per month subscription.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
wazapp is freware

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by tgalal View Post
My specialty. Messaged you.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to afaq For This Useful Post:
Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Ok would someone please explain what this has to do with Wazapp Development? Damn do things have to be so much under the raps that we have to be scared before asking anything? What is the problem with the App right now so that other devs can help????

The Following User Says Thank You to Muzimak For This Useful Post:
I would like to thank tgalal for his efforts on this porting of the app. i had a suggestion to make regarding the layout of the app. Would it be possible to have the entire background black with the message pop ups with white-blue or green-red or even white-red combinations with white-black text as it would help in cutting down the battery consumption as the app usually is used more while chatting so if we have a lighter colour background it would drain a lot of battery if we have it continously running for chatting.
Regards !!

The Following User Says Thank You to omar451451 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 37 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ saint lucia
Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
Ok would someone please explain what this has to do with Wazapp Development? Damn do things have to be so much under the raps that we have to be scared before asking anything? What is the problem with the App right now so that other devs can help????
It's obvious he wants a good looking professional site. Most likely will have tips, videos, tutorials and other goodies, and not just a download link. Give them time to perfect the app so everybody will be able to enjoy it

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Originally Posted by omar451451 View Post
if we have a lighter colour background it would drain a lot of battery
True in N9 but false in N900. N9 uses an AMOLED, it is, an improved OLED screen. The OLEDs pixels generate light itselfs and with darker colors need to send less light, so less energy is consumed.

N900 uses TFT screen, so it have some backlights and TFT pixels must block light (consuming energy) to obtain darker colors than white.

The ideal for energy saving in the two platforms is to have two profiles, one darker and one lighter.

By the way, for comfort reading, the recommendation is to use...

EDIT FOR a CORRECTION AFTER SEARCHING ABOUT THAT:
<OLD TEXT>
a yellowed white (pure white is too bright and more in screens that emit light) for background and black for letters.
</OLD TEXT>

yellow for background and black for letters to better reading FROM FAR. From short distances the more comfort reading is obtained with white background and black letters.

Last edited by malkavian; 2012-05-09 at 18:35.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to malkavian For This Useful Post:
Suggestion:

Have both a light and a dark theme. Other apps like FMobi have something like that and I'd really love it because a) it improves battery life b) the dark theme is sometimes better visible.

Ps. Whats up with some people yelling "here we go again" or something like that the second someone asks about the Wazapp progress. Why shouldn't we be allowed to ask if the app still has a lot of bugs or something.. What use is a forum if not to discuss...

Tags
diapers, high-school