Posts: 30 | Thanked: 49 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ Coruņa, ES
(Cross posted from MeeGo Forum)

DESCRIPTION

XMCR is a XKCD MeeGo Comic Reader. It lets you:
  • Navigate through the strip archive
  • Check the alt text
  • View random entries
  • Pinch to zoom (thanks to QuickFlickr )

SCREENSHOTS

DOWNLOADS

XMCR is available in the Ovi Store. You can also grab the debian package from here.

ABOUT

XMCR is Free Software under the GPL 3.0. It's being developed at gitorious, and the project is hosted at Nokia Developer's website.

Last edited by Bulfaiter; 2011-10-09 at 16:31. Reason: Fixed typo

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bulfaiter For This Useful Post:
Looks very cool, I'd definitely try it out . . . if I had an N9, heh. (Still no idea what the availability situation is going to be like for my country, ah well, at least people already had cool apps out for it; I was late to the party with the N900 too and in that case I had to actually wait for a carrier to enter the market that used the right 3G frequencies!).

Is it portrait-only, or can it rotate into landscape?

Posts: 30 | Thanked: 49 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ Coruņa, ES
Originally Posted by keithzg View Post
Looks very cool, I'd definitely try it out . . . if I had an N9, heh. (Still no idea what the availability situation is going to be like for my country, ah well, at least people already had cool apps out for it; I was late to the party with the N900 too and in that case I had to actually wait for a carrier to enter the market that used the right 3G frequencies!).
I'm glad that you like it, and sorry about the N9 availability there. I guess you could try to import it from somewhere, but then there's the warranty problems and all that...

Originally Posted by keithzg View Post
Is it portrait-only, or can it rotate into landscape?
It rotates into landscape as well