HI guys,

I've got it yesterday, a brand new device, final production model and it worked fine beside couple of restarts and basically I didn’t do anything beside adding couple of songs, tux game and facebook widget. Nothing more than that really :hm:

Anyway, the problem is that I tried to restart it couple of minutes ago and I just can't do it, it sucks on the white dots?! I tried to pull out battery for couple of minutes and no luck (

Thx

Posts: 1,671 | Thanked: 11,478 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Warsaw, Poland
Try to leave it in charger for a bit. It refuses to boot fully if battery is a bit too low.
As you go on to other communities, remember to build them around politeness, respect, trust and humility. Be wary of poisonous people and deal with them before they end up killing your community.. Seen it happen to too many IRC channels, forums, open source projects.

No, I'm pretty sure it is not battery problem

Posts: 1,671 | Thanked: 11,478 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Warsaw, Poland
Make sure you charge it fully (let it sit in charger for an hour) and consider flashing it. Search for 'bricked' on these forums and find those matching N900.
As you go on to other communities, remember to build them around politeness, respect, trust and humility. Be wary of poisonous people and deal with them before they end up killing your community.. Seen it happen to too many IRC channels, forums, open source projects.

do you have any memory card in it? if u do try removing it first and reboot again...

Took me a while to figure out what the hell you meant by "I just can't but it up ((( "

I think you meant "Boot"

lol

Get it to work with the flasher-3.5 and latest available firmware (global)

10Q all

Originally Posted by thinh View Post
do you have any memory card in it? if u do try removing it first and reboot again...
That was the first thing that I tried, don't what went wrong as basically didn't do anything with a device, didn't even put a sim card inside, but it doesn’t matter after all, it works now

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Netherlands
Exactly the same issue here. Get's stuck on the second dot from the left

Originally Posted by johnnyrockets911 View Post
I think you meant "Boot"
Ah yes of course but I was shocked with fact that I can't 'but' it up anymore and was in hurry to get soem help ASAP

Tags
lack of quality control