Posts: 25 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Athens, Greece.
Originally Posted by gsalone View Post
Yes it works
Maybe you could post this also to the above thread, as some people may appreciate this!

But ok, do we need all these extracted files? Is not enough to keep only the seven*.le ones? Just asking
Intitially this pack was created for /usr/share/applications/swype. I'm not sure which files are needed for /home/user/.swype/data. I could experiment and see or you could too :-)

Edit: All the files are needed except for the images and the htmls, but, since images and htmls are also present for other languages, I'm gonna take a wild guess and say they're also needed :-)

Last edited by SynergyX; 2012-10-15 at 19:38.

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ poor Slovenia
Hi!
Great work! But, do you know where I can find those files for Slovenian language. Are they from Symbian?
Thanks

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Athens, Greece.
Originally Posted by matimilko View Post
Hi!
Great work! But, do you know where I can find those files for Slovenian language. Are they from Symbian?
Thanks
I extracted those from Android if I remember correctly. Try that and let me know if you don't succeed :-)

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Germany
Hi!

I was looking for the German Neo 2 Layout for the N9. As I did not found it I made it myself.

You can find it together with some screenshots and instructions (in German) here:
http://goo.gl/JqGT9

Thanks to Otso it is also available at MesInput with keyboard ID 1191011.

Posts: 644 | Thanked: 480 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Finland
When I added one row on the keyboard, a row of numbers, the symbol-button went crazy. When it is pressed, it will take a comma, and it will not go "on". Only flash the symbols.
I tryed everything, but didnt find solution.
What i need to change?

Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
Symbol key has to be in the same place, and of the same size in the main layout and symbols layout.

Nemo UX blog: Grog
My website: qwazix.com
My job: oob

Posts: 218 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Slovakia
not the only condition. I have it like that, but i still have a problem. that's why I left modding after PR1.2

Posts: 644 | Thanked: 480 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by qwazix View Post
Symbol key has to be in the same place, and of the same size in the main layout and symbols layout.
I also tried it. But why it works many sizes and many position without extra row?

Hi after entering the command in the terminal it always says not found

Originally Posted by Rusnak-COBRA View Post
i believe it can be done by that hexaHTML codes, as KEYBOARD is using them in XMLs

BTW...

Alphanumeric keyboard fon Nokia N9 (MeeGo Harmattan) by Rusnak-COBRA (v2.0)

Download:
rusnakvkbmod.4shared.com

Screens:
https://plus.google.com/photos/10717...96636170611665

Installation:
Download and unzip the XML file into root of mass storage (MyDocs). I suppose you have developer mode active, or at least installed some terminal. Start terminal (or putty SSH) and sign in as root (devel-su and password is rootme). Then type this command:
cp -f /home/user/MyDocs/cislars.xml /usr/share/meegotouch/virtual-keyboard/layouts
In settings then choose layout “Alfanumerická CZ+SK (Rusnak)
Remember, you can have more layouts active and switch them by swiping in field of keyboard (not whole app) where you are typing
hi after entering the command cp -f /home/user/MyDocs/cislars.xml /usr/share/meegotouch/virtual-keyboard/layouts

it just says not found

what to do?

Please help me install the alphanumeric in my N9, I am always driving and its hard for me to use the qwerty keypad.

I am not a developer so it's hard for me to understand your parlance here

thank you

Last edited by icemint; 2012-12-06 at 02:47.

Tags
harmattan, keyboard layout