Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by hawaii View Post
Sensing...I tttthink...y...yee...yes. I am impotent to your skills at reverse psychology.

Please, send me your address and let me send (set) you (us) a (up) few (the) N9s (bomb).
Is that a threat? Posted in public? Involving a bomb, no less? THAT's intelligent. :P
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Well somebody has to set us up the bomb, no?

Posts: 1,425 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hong Kong
I remembered a Microsoft's ad featuring a guy in front of arrays of RedHat branded servers.

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Originally Posted by mooninite View Post
This is what Nokia has turned into.
According to Digitoday.fi it's not an official Nokia ad. Made buy some retailer or a random fanboi photoshop.

Originally Posted by mooninite View Post
This would never happen prior to the Elop/Microsoft takeover.
Gizmodo would propably have published the story anyway anyway. Fits into their Nokia reporting profile.

http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...ular-phone.php

Last edited by Rauha; 2011-08-11 at 07:06.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by hawaii View Post
Well somebody has to set us up the bomb, no?
Dammit! I really wanted to thank that reply! >.<
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Tags
goodbye nokia, iphoney