Posts: 270 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by catretriever View Post
I think you're right about that, but it IS the wow that sells phones in the first place.
And whoooboy do some people get disappointed after a few tries of use!!! (Mainly americans, though?)

Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
looks way to childish for me.

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

The Following User Says Thank You to atilla For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Mandibela View Post
And whoooboy do some people get disappointed after a few tries of use!!! (Mainly americans, though?)
Considering how most of the rants/complaints are written in nearly indecipherable English, I would say no....but they could just be really stupid, inbred Americans too. Hard to say (even as an american). This interface is truly unique and openGL desktops are, no doubt, the future. If the performance was rock solid (graphics and functions), this would blow the *** off the android and iphone. Just sayin.....

The Following User Says Thank You to jnack95 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 658 | Thanked: 777 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Norway
Its not so much about the UI presented, for me personally.

Its more the "oh, nice, I didnt know you could even do that" kind of potential it shows that intrigues me. If they did this in a month, its gonna be fun to see whats out there in half a year for the phones/tablets that are around at that time.

Posts: 136 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ SF East Bay, Cali
Originally Posted by NvyUs View Post
this is a beautiful UI from Digia and it shows that people should stop panicking about the Vanilla MeeGo Handset UI not being what they want b/c there's so much potential for cool UI's what people can build and even install themselves in the future.
If Digia really built this in a month just imagine what Nokia or Community members could do in 6
http://www.meegoexperts.com/2010/11/...ok-nokia-n900/
That's pure win right there!

guys would there be really meego for n900 as for the requirements of meego 1.2, it requires 512 mb of ram which is short in n900...
even if is there, who will build drivers for camera and video player as its not a job which nokia is going to do

Posts: 136 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ SF East Bay, Cali
Originally Posted by Danveer View Post
guys would there be really meego for n900 as for the requirements of meego 1.2, it requires 512 mb of ram which is short in n900...
even if is there, who will build drivers for camera and video player as its not a job which nokia is going to do
Show me where they have announced and stopped using the N900 as a testing platform for MeeGo 1.2.

Last time I checked, MeeGo 1.2,will include a camera and video player.

Posts: 395 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ India
Looks great

Web Advices
Tablet Phone X
Blogging Tips
Know IP Address

Posts: 490 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hannover-Germany-EU-Earth
awesome.... if the n9 or n10 would have a ui like this, this would be a killer ui
not so boring like the standard ui of meego

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
Have to confess that's a bit too fluffy even for me. And I tend to like fluffy UIs.

The Following User Says Thank You to RevdKathy For This Useful Post:

Tags
h8rsshowusurux