Active Topics

Posts: 388 | Thanked: 1,340 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Finland
Originally Posted by kollin View Post
Is there any chance of status change from "in picking" to "shipped" during the weekend?
We know that Itella has weekend pickups but Jolla is using Itella only for Finland. It is FexEd for international shipments. I don't know if FedEx has weekend pickups.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to att For This Useful Post:
Uhm... somebody hijacked my line in the spreadsheet, I'll add it again below.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Possible to lock/dissable/destoy option to sort?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post
Uhm... somebody hijacked my line in the spreadsheet, I'll add it again below.
Done, thank you whoever is fixing it...

EDIT: I put a dummy id in plut0nium's one as it was broken, and the phone is received so we won't see them here any time soon ;-)

Last edited by ggabriel; 2013-12-14 at 10:25.

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Possible to lock/dissable/destoy option to sort?
I kind of agree... if you are searching for your order, just control+f. The only reason we are sorting is because some people believe that the order number is related to the picking priority, which isn't necessarily true. I don't think even Jolla knows whether that's true.

Also, Google isn't sorting anything "automatically", no wonder M$ still succeeds in the office suite business. Google: there are a few books written by this dude Knuth, you can learn how to sort there. Start with bubble sort first.

Posts: 861 | Thanked: 936 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
My Jolla just had been delivered in Sofia! I Am The First One in Bulgaria!

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to zlatko For This Useful Post:
Posts: 496 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Oh dear - spreadsheet completely stuffed now. Looks like someone managed to sort a single column rather than the whole sheet

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by epmt View Post
mikecomputing, you are certainly entitled to your opinion - as are others.

Ironically, your post that contributed absolutely nothing to the topic at hand, attacked a poster that spent considerable effort into "actually doing something for the world" - in this case the community here involved in Jolla pre-orders - by providing us with thought out analysis and information on how the Jolla pre-order delivery process works. What exactly was your contribution?

What you did there, too, involved a classic fallacy of relative privation - an attempt at diminish or silence a view you found unpleasant by invoking some irrelevant higher calling that (no matter how important in its own right), had no relevance or importance within the context of "Jolla tracking numbers". In this case you used pregnant girls as a way to silence opposing views on Jolla pre-orders.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy...tive_privation

So, as we are entitled to our opinions, I would rather see more posts like Kabouik's in this thread than the likes of yours.
Yes I know wrong person got my irritation and that why I clarified in a second post:

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=687

Originally Posted by kollin View Post
Is there any chance of status change from "in picking" to "shipped" during the weekend?
Yes...

Last edited by mikecomputing; 2013-12-14 at 10:59.

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Malaysia
Scenario: Venty from Sweden has taken my ID number... I'm unsure whether to create a new entry with the same ID or to edit his entry.

Decision: Not doing anything... Twiddling thumbs until Jolla arrives.

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by strongm View Post
Oh dear - spreadsheet completely stuffed now. Looks like someone managed to sort a single column rather than the whole sheet
There is revision history...