Notices

So is anyone else experiencing issues over HSDPA trying to use cutetube?
I find the little circle keeps spinning in the status bar but never loads any videos/titles/searches etc.
I know my connection speed is adequate because I can browse web pages with ease and load the videos/searches up on zoutube (id prefer to be using your program though!).
thanks,
yfbc

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
hi I know cutetube use the stock media player. Anyone know how to be able to not use fullscreen. I want the top taskbar if possible. I ant to be able to multi task

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
hi I know cutetube use the stock media player. Anyone know how to be able to not use fullscreen. I want the top taskbar if possible. I ant to be able to multi task
Ctrl and backspace will minimise the window.

My website

GitHub

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
but it will also stop the video. have to stick to the browser.
Anyway, ecellent application u have here. great work!

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
but it will also stop the video. have to stick to the browser.
Anyway, ecellent application u have here. great work!
The video still plays if you're using a recent version with the internal player.

My website

GitHub

Just updated to the latest version and it has stopped working. Just doesn't open. What to do?

The Following User Says Thank You to RAZOR For This Useful Post:
I should have kept my old version. just wait for a fix or a new version. need some sleep anyway.

Originally Posted by RAZOR View Post
Just updated to the latest version and it has stopped working. Just doesn't open. What to do?
I've just installed it from the repos and it's working fine for me. Try launching it from the terminal using

Code:
run-standalone.sh /opt/cutetube/cutetube.py

My website

GitHub

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
PLEASE REPORT BUGS/REQUEST FEATURES: HERE
There. Now itīs better. I didnīt even notice that there is link.

ok so I am the only person in who has downloaded this app who is having the issue after multi-selecting video's? I feel like smashing my phone.

Tags
youtube