Notices

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Today I released my 6th theme and my first one to be put in maemo.org repositorys. My Buuf theme is based on a set of icons by Mattahan on deviantart.com. The icons have also been used to make a iphone theme and when downloaded from Mattahans site come with a installer to used them for windows.

My theme uses the icons and some of the primary colors used in the icons to recreate the entire hildon desktop. Almost everything is custom in this theme. I have been working on it for several weeks and unlike with past themes I have kept it to my self until I work all the bugs out. That being said I am still going to leave the theme in extras-devel for a few days incase any major problems arise. I have also been working on a Mer Variant of the theme(I really started Mer version first but Maemo one was finished first). I am considering working on OS2007 version for the 770 users out there.

I am working on a complete set of icons to match the theme that will be released as a separate package soon.

If you find any problems with the theme please let me know some times an icon might be misplaced by a few pixels and I don't notice it.

Blue/Brown Version, Blue Version, and White and Grey Version should be in extras-dlevel now. A Darker Grey Version will be there soon as well.

Screenshots Blue and Brown:

Screenshots: Blue

Screenshots: White and Grey

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Last edited by andrewfblack; 2009-09-16 at 15:34.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Just a bit of constructive criticism for you.

The icons are awesome, however I find the mix of blue and brownish yellowish orange ugly. I'd really like this theme with the colors tweaked a bit. Great job.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Awesome! I'm using the Buuf theme on my jailbroken iPhone (1st gen) and it's great. But I'll echo what zerojay has stated... I'd get rid of those colors, go more subtle.

Added Screenshots of White and Grey Version an Blue Version.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

The Following User Says Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post:
Posts: 221 | Thanked: 43 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Sendai, Japan
I really like the gray and white. Great work!

how do i get this theme?

Its in extras-devel for Diablo.

Tags
themes