Active Topics

Banned | Posts: 778 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on Jun 2010
if i may ask, how is this thread official?

Posts: 308 | Thanked: 729 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Athens, Greece
A virtual keyboard that will stay put!

Now that we have portrait mode it is much more necessary

The Following User Says Thank You to zifis For This Useful Post:
Posts: 114 | Thanked: 109 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Finland
Forget about the virtual keyboards, you already have plenty of 'em. A rewritten systemui, especially the lockscreen-part is what we need. The default lockscreen is buggy.

Posts: 159 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ India
Originally Posted by keneraali View Post
forget about the virtual keyboards, you already have plenty of 'em. A rewritten systemui, especially the lockscreen-part is what we need. The default lockscreen is buggy.
r u in search of a new operating system.....? :d

Posts: 64 | Thanked: 65 times | Joined on May 2011 @ india
also rotate wallpaper of home screen when i rotate phone from lanscape to portrait

The Following User Says Thank You to forsagar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 266 | Thanked: 156 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ India
just integrate freemangordons HD patches
portrait keyboard(a must now)!!
can u people increase size of N900's image from n900'S STOCK TO 2592х1944 pixels,??(SORRY IF ITS ALREADY DISCUSSED) or atleast extend the image so that i fits the screen of N900..

The Following User Says Thank You to visN900 For This Useful Post:
Modify modest to download messages entirely during a send/receive. It's annoying how it does it when you open a folder or message.

Posts: 106 | Thanked: 52 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Corfe Castle, Dorset, UK
i would like a pin code unlock screen. I want to have to put a codde in to unlock, just like every other device out there at the moment (my N9 had it, and it was awesome) - I wonder why nokia didn't do this from the start with maemo 5, instead of having it as a seperate 'secure device' option???

Posts: 81 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Romania
1. customizable icon size. i would like to be able to use bigger icons, on two rows, not three as actually is now. it will be more user friendly.
2. the transition from and to portrait mode should not be intrerupted, should be continuous. the icons, widgets, should rotate in the same time and have a continuous move between their positions.
maybe finding a way to rotate the screen and automatic rearrangement the icons and widgets.
3. add a big customizable clock on the desktop.
4. proper integration of the keyboard, at least for the portrait mode to be able to use the phone with one hand. i think a permanent shortcut should be added to activate the keyboard, somewhere near the battery icon.
5. locking the phone shortcut on desktop ( i want just to tap the screen, not to push all the weird buttons that nokia invented ). also, unloking the phone whithout the use of the buttons will be nice ( maybe using the accelerometter, taping the screen somehow, proximity sensor scheme.... )

maybe some of the things written by me already were proposed , don't kill me for that.

thank you for continuing to improve this amazing phone.

Posts: 159 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ India
just one request for the developers...
please make the phone application more stable...the phone just freezes while we are performing some task and a call comes in between...it takes 5 to 6 seconds while reverting to phone application.

greetings to all..

Tags
cssu stable, nokia n900