Posts: 145 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Seattle, WA USA
Unless it works with with my S2IS, not much point, but I like the idea .
Homebrew OTG cable and power injector.

Originally Posted by wv9k View Post
Unless it works with with my S2IS, not much point, but I like the idea .
There is a simple way to find out...

I've just come across this thread and installed s10sh on my n800. It's great! One thing I'm trying to work out how to achieve is to get it to look at drive A in non-interactive mode. For some reason my 350D uses drive D: rather than drive A: I haven't found an option on s10sh to use A: or an option to change the drive letter in the 350D to D: which s10sh non-interactive mode expects.

The binary does its job in non-interactive mode. I'd consider to make a script that parses through the directories found in the root and download all new files but I hoped that someone had already found the answer to this.

Posts: 1,213 | Thanked: 356 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ California and Virginia
Works perfectly with my 350D.Like iamroddo, it mounts to A: drive, not D: drive. Not sure if this is a problem. Really cool though.

Side Note: I always get this Error 99 crap on the camera (if the light is too bright usually, or just randomly). Is there a way to stop this (maybe exposure is too long?)

www.ezschool.com - The best online educational experience.

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by iamroddo View Post
I've just come across this thread and installed s10sh on my n800. It's great! One thing I'm trying to work out how to achieve is to get it to look at drive A in non-interactive mode. For some reason my 350D uses drive D: rather than drive A: I haven't found an option on s10sh to use A: or an option to change the drive letter in the 350D to D: which s10sh non-interactive mode expects.

The binary does its job in non-interactive mode. I'd consider to make a script that parses through the directories found in the root and download all new files but I hoped that someone had already found the answer to this.
i have the same problem

the problem seems to be in the source. if someone could be kind enough to recompile them (after changing non-interactive functions so that you can change the letter with a flag or something?) and it would work perfectly.

by standard it uses in the source always D:\DCIM in every function.