Posts: 794 | Thanked: 784 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ /Canada/Ontario/GTA
Woohoo! I'm back in the game... shiny new N900 via the DDP. Not being able to use one the past month has really made me appreciate it. I also have a new found respect for my N800, esp the screen size.

Thanks again Nokia.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EIPI For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,869 | Thanked: 1,784 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Po' Bo'. PA
Originally Posted by EIPI View Post
Woohoo! I'm back in the game... shiny new N900 via the DDP. Not being able to use one the past month has really made me appreciate it. I also have a new found respect for my N800, esp the screen size.

Thanks again Nokia.
Until Sygic in portrait mode gave me a reason to use my N900 in the car... it was the N800 or N810 with Maemo Mapper all the way for me. Even though I was testing M/M for the N900, the smaller screen in landscape mode left a lot to be desired,

Good to hear you're back up and running...
Cheers.

SLN member # 009

The Following User Says Thank You to YoDude For This Useful Post:
Posts: 528 | Thanked: 895 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Moscow, Russia
btw, @ FRUCT conference here in mother Russia, there was a guy from Forum.Nokia that was describing how awesome all that FN and DDP stuff is. Then we asked him if he knows that DDP doesn't work in Russia and he, surprisingly, replied "yes". But he sweared that we'll never face all that hell that we've faced recently (payments thru other country, receiving the device tru 4 or 5 people around the europe). I think that's a good news

The Following User Says Thank You to wazd For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,535 | Thanked: 6,681 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ UK
Originally Posted by wazd View Post
But he sweared that we'll never face all that hell that we've faced recently (payments thru other country, receiving the device tru 4 or 5 people around the europe). I think that's a good news
Or it means no further FN & DDP discounts ;-)

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jaffa For This Useful Post: