As visible by the title, selling Dr Dre Solo HD headphones, these are high quality headphones and a must buy.
The headphones are in great condition and come with the box that contains all the original accessories :

-case
-ControlTalk cable
-Monster brochures
-Quick Start and Warranty guide

Selling on eBay, starting very cheap at 99p but if you're interested, just private message me.

http://bit.ly/zNoB6J

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Do they work with N9?

Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
Do they work with N9?
Should do, the only problem would be if the N9 doesn't recognise the cable but that's removable and you can replace it with any 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable headphone which can be picked up for about £2

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Originally Posted by asim786 View Post
Should do, the only problem would be if the N9 doesn't recognise the cable but that's removable and you can replace it with any 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable headphone which can be picked up for about £2
Man U really got me hooked into these babies, I've just decided on picking up the Wireless version, apparently it works well with both PS3, N9, Iphone etc.

http://beatsbydre.com/products/Produ...id=B6495&cat=1

You're definitely buying the wireless ones?
I'd recommend trying them in a retailer if possible, I remember I was going to purchase some Dr Dre Studio's but the the bass on them were far too heavy and ended up distorting vocals so I for the Solo HD's

You're definitely buying the wireless ones?
I'd recommend trying them in a retailer if possible, I remember I was going to purchase some Dr Dre Studio's but the the bass on them were far too heavy and ended up distorting vocals so I for the Solo HD's
Were the Studio's Wireless aswell? I read a couple of reviews and sounds like people are happy with them..

Were the Studio's Wireless aswell? I read a couple of reviews and sounds like people are happy with them..
Nope, but they have an actual noise cancellation feature which is powered by batteries..

Nope, but they have an actual noise cancellation feature which is powered by batteries..
The thing is I'm looking for Headset that will work with both my PS3 & my phone + Good Quality, I'll test them first, if not satisfactory I'll consider another brand, Wireless still!

Last edited by Muzimak; 2012-03-11 at 16:42.

The thing is I'm looking for Headset that will work with both my PS3 & my phone + Good Quality, I'll test them first, if not satisfactory I'll consider another brand, Wireless still!
Yeah that woul be a good idea, and make sure they're compatible just in case since you're looking for a wireless one.

i have beats solo.. Its work very well! Good quality tho.. but only 1 thing, the control talk doesn't support.. Maybe for apple phone only.. But dont worry, quality sound by beats!!

Tags
beats, dr dre, solo hd's, tha shiznit