Notices

Posts: 609 | Thanked: 232 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ the end of my rope
Have searched, can't find.

Pray tell, how do I delete a bookmarklet? (I don't mean bookmark; that I can do. I mean a bookmarklet that appears as the item above "bookmarks" when I hit the "^" in the bottom right corner of tear.

TIA.

Posts: 1,674 | Thanked: 171 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Anderson, IN
Sorry if this has been addressed, havent been keeping up with this thread much lately, but is there any support for folders in bookmarks yet? If not, is it planned at all?

@ Bundyo and/or qwerty12

I built a working 41137-8 armel webkit from qwerty12's instructions here, but I don't see how qwerty12's patch works with 41137-13. So, is there another qwerty12 patch somewhere or are qwerty12's changes not being used in 41137-13? Thanks.

I verified that the resulting source from the instructions link above are (is?) the same as the repository source.

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Why do you need -13? Its in qole's repo and a little newer in Fremantle's extras-devel.

Posts: 1,950 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Seattle, USA
Originally Posted by munky261 View Post
Sorry if this has been addressed, havent been keeping up with this thread much lately, but is there any support for folders in bookmarks yet? If not, is it planned at all?
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=942

Help Save This Forum
for N8x0/Diablo Users! Register and Vote for Solution #1 on this Brainstorm. (The Solution will let you see New Posts with any threads you choose -- like the N900 and Maemo5/Fremantle threads -- filtered out.) (To understand the Solution better, see these posts #17, #18, and #19.)

Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
Why do you need -13? Its in qole's repo and a little newer in Fremantle's extras-devel.
I'm not sure yet. I want double-tap zooming and I have some hacks I'd like to try. I noticed you incorporated that DOM stuff in -13, I've always thought that would give me quick access to the element layout; the same info I can see in the inspector.

I've had some simple resizing luck by programatically changing stuff like this:

body{width:200%}
*{font-size:150%}

See where I'm going? Just hackin' around.

I've stared at the fennec code and I see how they're doing things at a high level, but I need to dig a little deeper.

But if you know of an open source webkit implementation of double-tap zooming, please share. I haven't found one.

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Yes, me too, I was planning to do that myself - zoom to specific place will be the biggest problem, everything else is doable I think.

Didn't find other implementation too.

Posts: 609 | Thanked: 232 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ the end of my rope
Guess there's no way to delete bookmarklets. Oh well.

This is it for me anyway, I think. Got an itouch as work PDA and am just blown away. I've loved this forum, but it's time to move on.

Thanks all.

Posts: 178 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Ireland
Originally Posted by lm2 View Post
Pray tell, how do I delete a bookmarklet? (I don't mean bookmark; that I can do. I mean a bookmarklet that appears as the item above "bookmarks" when I hit the "^" in the bottom right corner of tear.
I'd be interested in knowing the answer to this too.
Is there any another way other than deleting /home/user/.tear/tear.db?

Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
install tear-bookmarks sidebar plugin, activate it, open its bokmark edit dialog.

or install a sqlite editor, and delete things that way...

The Following User Says Thank You to tso For This Useful Post:

Tags
browserd fix, microb killer, webkit