Active Topics

Notices

I love gTranslate, but is it possible to enable the "say" feature for East Asian source languages such as Korean or Japanese?

Posts: 1,034 | Thanked: 784 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Annapolis, MD
Anyone tried running this application on the N9? Will the deb install without hildon?

Hi,

First I'd like to thank you for making this app. It is comfortable and very useful for me. It is used almost daily in conjunction with my nook or with academic papers.

I have a question regarding a possibility of making a similar interface for the SMS function of gmail - It is possible to send SMSes for free to certain destinations through that service, and I was wondering whether you could consider making another app of similar fashion - a text box in which i type the sms, and another small text box at the bottom for the number i wish to send it too (an option to pick a contact would be either better), and then the app will use your gmail account to send the SMS..

Would you consider making such a program? If you could make such an app, I know I at least would be eternally at your service

Thanks,
Eli