Hi,
Originally Posted by Bratag View Post
Yep - build failed still - but the qmake worked, once I had corrected the typo I had. Thanks very much for your input.

I would however like to go on record as saying NOWHERE in the goddamn docs is that path mentioned.
I am working on a bigger Qt example for packaging with MADDE, to gather a bit together the information, which is out there and to show where to look at. This should make the packaging process hopefully a bit easier. Same will happen for C/C++ applications. But good to see that you got it through the autobuilder.

Daniel

The Following User Says Thank You to danielwilms For This Useful Post:
Posts: 286 | Thanked: 219 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ France
Hi there.

I have created a project using Qt and MADDE but the compilation failed when using the autobuilder of the extra devel assistant :

Code:
TMP="/var/tmp"
dh_testdir
dh_testroot
rm -f build-stamp configure-stamp
# Add here commands to clean up after the build process.
/scratchbox/tools/bin/make clean
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/builder1/maemo-fremantle-armel-extras-devel/work/autodisconnect-0.1'
Makefile:53: *** multiple target patterns.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/builder1/maemo-fremantle-armel-extras-devel/work/autodisconnect-0.1'
make: *** [clean] Error 2
In have created a separate thread, if you have any solution : http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=44994

Thanks.

All these problems with uploading freaks me out as a developer. I planned to upload my applications, but it just seems like a lot of work. Also, there is not a good set of tools to develop yet, I will drop developing for now and come back in summer and see whats going on here. Thank you all, it' been fun