Active Topics

Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
And as stskeeps suggested, do we start a new thread dedicated solely to discussing the doc, & keep this one for more generic banter?
I think it's OK to open a separate thread. I'd even suggest to do it on OpenTablets, since TMO threads tend to drown in heavy offtopics:

http://opentablets.org/forum/43-jolla/

But if everyone prefers TMO - you can do it here of course. Just prepare to filter the noise.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by shmerl View Post
I think it's OK to open a separate thread. I'd even suggest to do it on OpenTablets, since TMO threads tend to drown in heavy offtopics:

But if everyone prefers TMO - you can do it here of course. Just prepare to filter the noise.
Are you paid by Opentablets or what?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

You are free to pay them if you want They are non commercial.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by shmerl View Post

Personally I think we should stay here, we just have to trust everyone to "put their adult head on", & FOCUS on the task at hand.
Feel free to get the ball rolling, I'm less & less active at TMO, I was supposed to be totally weened at least a mth ago*, but I think I'll have to stick around a tiny bit for a bit longer.
Otherwise I'll start one pretty soon....
And what does everyone think about omitting Sailfish-related stuff from the doc, & starting a separate doc for it, necessary? (I imagine the new thread can still be for both)

*I hope to be much more active again by Q2 2013...

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-10-21 at 19:00.

Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by mariusmssj View Post
90 Seconds Interview With Marc Dillon new CEO
I want do see that interview. 6 short questions in 90 sec? They must have been talking in slow motion.

90 seconds i a loooooong time.

H...i M...a...r...c – c...o...n...g...r...a...t...u...l...a...t...i...o. ..n...s o...n y...o...u...r ...n...e...w... ..p...o...s...i...t...i...o...n... ..a...s... ..C...E....O f...o...r... Jolla!

T...h....a....n...k... y...o...u., i...t i...s a... p...r...i....v...i...l...e...g...e... t...o s...e...r...v...e s...u...c...h... a... g...r...e...a..t c...r...e...w...

Edit: oh sorry my bad. They had a coffee break in the middle of the interview. That explains it.

Last edited by Dave999; 2012-10-22 at 10:18.

Slush 2012 venue map

The list of speakers

Last edited by mariusmssj; 2012-10-23 at 09:01.

Posts: 400 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Geneva - CH
Yes, 90 sec. is a short time for an interview... Anyway, Marc Dillon confirms the annoncement date for the upcoming device:

"After the Sailfish announcement (21st Nov), when can we expect a device announcement to follow ? Do you have a rough ETA yet for device availability ?

We are now busily planning the upcoming event and will share the news at the event."

any live streams or this a start up productions?

Might have notify Engadget to send some people over there.

Stskeeps... will you be there? myabee set up a live blog?

anyone participate in this event?

Last edited by Dave999; 2012-10-23 at 09:38.

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
any live streams or this a start up productions?

Might have notify Engadget to send some people over there.

Stskeeps... will you be there? myabee set up a live blog?

anyone participate in this event?
I asked Engadget about their presence in Slush, once they will reply I will let you know

Tags
jolla, jolla on topic, jollamobile, meego, merproject, nokia, nokian9, professionals, speculations, tizenjolla