Active Topics

My N9 (Australian variant) is running really smooth after PR1.3 upgrade. I've about 25 applications installed, with no push email and only one feed enabled (calendar feed). The browser is fast and smooth as well. I'm super happy with PR1.3 . The only thing that I wish for my N9 is VPN with PPTP support.

[QUOTE=odradek;1231728]And again no One-Track-Repeat function in the standard music player... [/QU

with an empty queue, tap and hold on the track you want to repeat and select add to queue then set on repeat and voila! Hope this helps

The Following User Says Thank You to justadude For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by carlo_N9 View Post
We haven't receive the PR1.3 update yet here in the Philippines. I hope it'll come out as soon as possible cause I really love my N9 and I want it to be responsive (or even more responsive).

By the way, I re-flashed my N9 (pr1.2) using comprehensive method, it became super responsive after reboot. just like when I first bought it. (only Home Screen Setting app is installed to enable the landscape mode). Transition from portrait to landscape is super fast just like when you are in the Message app/screen.

After installing several apps (maybe 10 or 15, camera app, games, ect) it became laggy again. So I've decided to install fastern9 but it's still the same. Even after reboot, still the same. I haven't tried resetting it because I'm still waiting for the PR1.3 to be available here in our country.

I hope it completely resolve the laggy issue. That's the only problem I have right now.

If Nokia still unable resolve it before the end this year, I will switch to either WP7 or Androind 4.1 Jelly Bean which both reportedly ultra responsive.
Im in the Phil too and if you cant for the OTA, PR1.3 is already availble in navifirm for Phil products (16Gb and 64Gb)

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by An9 View Post
I just checked about this problem, and PR.1.3 it simply having problems, maybe elop have dun this with purpose in hoppe we will go then for his stupid winmo!
yeah because wp is not buggy LOL

On PR.1.2 WEB browser was quiet stable, at lrast it didn't crash....but now on PR.1.3 it's crushing on some sites, it's frezing or mismatch rendering of the website.

The elop&nokia built WP in the same class atitude with iOS just diferent vision OS, it's lookt, can't do that, can't do this..lol

Originally Posted by An9 View Post
On PR.1.2 WEB browser was quiet stable, at lrast it didn't crash....but now on PR.1.3 it's crushing on some sites, it's frezing or mismatch rendering of the website.
try perform factory reset

Alarm gets muted if device lock is enabled is fixed.
http://www.developer.nokia.com/Commu...l=1#post889970

Posts: 149 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Istanbul,Turkey
After store update i'm unable to download my purchased applciations.I bought 4squick like 2 months ago and i was able to download without paying again.After store shows "Buy" button instead of "Download".

I called nokia center and they said there must be a software issue about that.There is no limitation for downloading purchased application on Ovi store.We don't really know what to do actually so we suggest you to wait another update.

Lol ...

If so...instead of wiping everything out with reset...maybe is posible web-browser cashe cleaning or something.