Notices

Oh right! I wrongly assumed that unsubscribing and subscribing again would automatically try to fetch the latest resources. Thanks for the info.
But yeah, adding an info message when this error occurs, inviting the user to click on that button would be perfect
Thanks again!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sthocs For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,414 | Thanked: 7,547 times | Joined on Aug 2016 @ Estonia
I have just published a release 1.1.1 with

* the updated translations

* expanded error message that should guide users to update the maps if the file is missing in the server (as reported by @Sthocs)

I would like to thank all the translators for the great work!

I have generated the packages a bit early today and couldn't anymore incorporate the latest changes in Russian and Swedish (really fast response by the translators). Namely, I am moving my SDK to Qt 5.6 level and decided to release the current package with the older SDK. That should allow the ports that have not yet updated to 2.1 to use the server. So, I am sorry that the latest translations were not incorporated, I'll add them the next time.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 127 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2016 @ Yekaterinbourg, Russia
Originally Posted by rinigus View Post
I have just published a release 1.1.1

I would like to thank all the translators for the great work!

I have generated the packages a bit early today and couldn't anymore incorporate the latest changes in Russian and Swedish (really fast response by the translators). So, I am sorry that the latest translations were not incorporated, I'll add them the next time.
@rinigus, it's accidentally for me :-) It's more complicated to write good help. You work very fast(development of server), not me.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to XOleg For This Useful Post:
Posts: 339 | Thanked: 1,623 times | Joined on Oct 2013 @ France
Hello Rinigus,

I have finally made most of the translation/screeshots for the documentation : https://github.com/Sagittarii/osmsco...139c0c12f12392

I still have the modRana and poor maps pages to translate and take screenshots. I'm not sure when I will take the time to finish it, so I can already make a pull request for this part right now if you want.

I have also seen that two fellow French guys are now in the transifex effort, so thanks to Jordi and Sthocs to have made the updates when I was a bit away.
If you want to proof-read the documentation (I made my best, but it is far from perfect), feel free to do so, and send me your remarks so that I can fix them (or you can clone the project in Github and send me directly a pull-request).

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zeta For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
Hello Rinigus,

I have finally made most of the translation/screeshots for the documentation : https://github.com/Sagittarii/osmsco...139c0c12f12392

I still have the modRana and poor maps pages to translate and take screenshots. I'm not sure when I will take the time to finish it, so I can already make a pull request for this part right now if you want.
Sure, please send the current state as PR. Then we can integrate it into the current manual and it will be available to the users.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 362 | Thanked: 1,373 times | Joined on Nov 2015 @ Sweden
Sure, please send the current state as PR. Then we can integrate it into the current manual and it will be available to the users.
Does all the screen shots have to be JPG and 1080x1920px? I'm almost done, except for the images.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eson For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by eson View Post
Does all the screen shots have to be JPG and 1080x1920px? I'm almost done, except for the images.
No, I think smaller resolution should work as well. Its just I happen to have device with such screen

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 362 | Thanked: 1,373 times | Joined on Nov 2015 @ Sweden
Great! Then I won't have to Gimp.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eson For This Useful Post:
Posts: 339 | Thanked: 1,623 times | Joined on Oct 2013 @ France
Done : https://github.com/rinigus/osmscout-server/pull/201

For the pictures I took for french, they are in the Jolla 1 phone resolution, so also a bit less than those taken by rinigus.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zeta For This Useful Post:
@rinigus: first off all: THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT EFFORT!

atm I am about to try OSM scout server with Poor Maps and - while offline search works perfectly - I cannot see the map tiles. I get the following error messages (off cuorse, maps are saved on SDcard):
INFO: 09:51:18 Request: /v1/tile?daylight=1&shift=1&scale=4&z=14&x=8802&y=5372
INFO: 09:51:18 Request: /v1/tile?daylight=1&shift=1&scale=4&z=14&x=8802&y=5373
INFO: 09:51:18 Request: /v1/tile?daylight=1&shift=1&scale=4&z=14&x=8801&y=5373
INFO: 09:51:18 Request: /v1/tile?daylight=1&shift=1&scale=4&z=14&x=8801&y=5372
INFO: 09:51:19 Mapnik: Hinzufügen von /media/sdcard/5792-2A74/Maps.OSM/mapnik/countries/europe-germany
FEHLER:09:51:19 Mapnik exception: Sqlite Plugin: 'database disk image is malformed' (/media/sdcard/5792-2A74/Maps.OSM/mapnik/countries/europe-germany/mapnik.sqlite)
Full sql was: 'PRAGMA cache_size = -20480;' encountered during parsing of layer 'landuse_gen0' in Layer of '/home/nemo/.cache/harbour-osmscout-server/harbour-osmscout-server/mapnik/default/day/mapnik.xml'
WARNUNG: 09:51:19 Mapnik nicht verfügbar
FEHLER:09:51:19 Mapnik exception: Sqlite Plugin: 'database disk image is malformed' (/media/sdcard/5792-2A74/Maps.OSM/mapnik/countries/europe-germany/mapnik.sqlite)
Full sql was: 'PRAGMA cache_size = -20480;' encountered during parsing of layer 'landuse_gen0' in Layer of '/home/nemo/.cache/harbour-osmscout-server/harbour-osmscout-server/mapnik/default/day/mapnik.xml'
Any idea?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JoOppen For This Useful Post:

Tags
geocoder, linux, offline maps, router, sailfish os, tiles