Originally Posted by taurus View Post
I will check the RAM/Storage tonight.

I would put a Charger, a USB Cable & 1 or 2 additional batteries all together with the device itself.

thanks
pssss, don't forget the screw driver to change the batteries

The Following User Says Thank You to misterc For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Originally Posted by Rusnak-COBRA View Post
so be it, I'll rise to 400€. my last offer. this is ment to be in facebook.com/MuzeumMobilov (mobile museum) not to be damaged or lost by someone... :-/
Beautiful museum. Especially HTC Kaiser and Siemens ST60. Do you have Siemens Me-45?..
Best wishes.

The Following User Says Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
misterc,

On a 512MB RAM N950 the swap taken from it is 64MB fyi

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
so be it, I'll rise to 400€. my last offer. this is ment to be in facebook.com/MuzeumMobilov (mobile museum) not to be damaged or lost by someone... :-/
I cannot see your museum
It seems it would a facebook account to see that...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
misterc,

On a 512MB RAM N950 the swap taken from it is 64MB fyi
thanks for the update / clarification
thought i remembered seeing some tests on the available RAM when this was discussed, still...
still only leaves you w/ 448MB RAM

hope Sailfish will come w/out that calamity of swap in RAM
wonder in how far this 2 class memory has any impact on performances

The Following User Says Thank You to misterc For This Useful Post:
Posts: 218 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Slovakia
@Wikiwide: I have 1510 phones in my museum, but only 655 different models and only part of them is working. Of course I have Siemens ME45 in few colors, working.

@Juiceme: unfortunately yes, FB account is maybe needed to see it. But it is also on Twitter, but with fewer news, no gallery... twitter.com/MuzeumMobilov

I have now N810, N900, N9 black & white, N950 DEV edition. I'd like to buy this silver one, but really, not possible for more than 400€

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rusnak-COBRA For This Useful Post:
@Wikiwide: I have 1510 phones in my museum, but only 655 different models and only part of them is working. Of course I have Siemens ME45 in few colors, working.

@Juiceme: unfortunately yes, FB account is maybe needed to see it. But it is also on Twitter, but with fewer news, no gallery... twitter.com/MuzeumMobilov

I have now N810, N900, N9 black & white, N950 DEV edition. I'd like to buy this silver one, but really, not possible for more than 400€
the Casio (on pic 13) looks well taken care of, indeed

EDIT: honestly, that N950 looks like being worth a lot more then 400€, but again, not on TMO...

Last edited by misterc; 2013-05-28 at 07:00. Reason: honestly...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misterc For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
I cannot see your museum
It seems it would a facebook account to see that...
The photographs can be seen without logging into Facebook. Many photographs. What else is needed for gladness?
Best wishes.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
so be it, I'll rise to 400€. my last offer.
Think again, the second highest offer so far is only $399 plus shipping.
$399 = only €310, give or take a € or two

The Following User Says Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 218 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Slovakia
many devices are only given to me as broken, drowned and so on. if I have 2 or 3 same models, I try to repair it, or at least make a best looking one.
N950 that I have had SIM card reader issue, I fixed it. I fixed many phones I have in my museum. and still fixing, evening by evening

but we are far off-topic here now. I hope this N950 proto will be sold to someone who will really appreciate it and not damage / loose it. I'd like to have it, but as it can be seen, current owner is only hungry for money, not interested in community or good use of this devicei n future. so...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rusnak-COBRA For This Useful Post:

Tags
good luck cobra, nokia proto, pants on fire, ridicolous, totally fake, uncle_in_r&d