Notices

Originally Posted by kalafu View Post
i think i did something wrong,
first i install the lastest version 16102012 and it cannot open,then i try to uninstall, and reinstall it, but all version of wazapp show download file only 611kb, how could i completely uninstall the wazapp?
"dpkg -P wazpp " show no wazapp installed, wazapp folder in /opt also doesnt exist.i dont know what s wrong.
use filebox
/home/user/.wazapp and delete .db file

Originally Posted by henry91 View Post
use filebox
/home/user/.wazapp and delete .db file
the hold .wazapp folder doesnot exist

Hi guys, I'm a little confuse..
I'm currently using Cepi's build 04102012, so I tried uninstalling and delete the .db file, and tried installing test_emoji's wazapp .deb, it says fail to install? Sorry no screenshot for now, I'll upload later..

EDIT: Just noticed the file I downloaded is corrupted, its only 1.91MB instad of 3.78MB.. I downloaded localRU_armel.deb and works like a charm!

Last edited by henry91; 2012-10-18 at 03:44. Reason: solved

The Following User Says Thank You to henry91 For This Useful Post:
Thanks for this incredible work!!!
Removed 0.2.7 and installed 0.8.10 and my N9 (PR 1.3) works like a charm...
Also, the new beta version solved the 'failed too many servers' login issue...

the hold .wazapp folder doesnot exist
is the file 3.79MB? I just downloaded and it only download 35kb (if I'm not mistaken), I upgrade from 04102012 build..

guys i think my .db file is corrupted. i got the newest build and it shows that it crashes when it tries to load one of the conversations. I cant delete the .db file as i have a group running that i don't want to lose. but it wont open. I backed up my current .db file and deleted it. and VOILA it opened. but i need that .db file! or is there a way to only get back the group?

is the file 3.79MB? I just downloaded and it only download 35kb (if I'm not mistaken), I upgrade from 04102012 build..
the story is that,
i download the Cepi version in 16102012, and i install it,it cant open, so i uninstall it wanna install it again. but after i reinstall it, it said need to download a file with 611kb(and it cannot connected to install), (all version before is 12Mb around).I cannot found any wazapp file in filebox, and the wazapp account also not exist...any solution suggest?
i dont wanna restore the machine if possible.

Last edited by kalafu; 2012-10-18 at 04:35.

the story is that,
i download the Cepi version in 16102012, and i install it,it cant open, so i uninstall it wanna install it again. but after i reinstall it, it said need to download a file with 611kb, (all version before is 12Mb around).I cannot found any wazapp file in filebox, and the wazapp account also not exist...any solution suggest?
i dont wanna restore the machine if possible.
have you tried installing older versions bro? I'm not a dev so I'm not pretty sure what is causing it.. maybe download like me, using 04102012 then only upgrade, see if it works..

have you tried installing older versions bro? I'm not a dev so I'm not pretty sure what is causing it.. maybe download like me, using 04102012 then only upgrade, see if it works..
i did try few version also have this happen...i think i have to restore the n9

Originally Posted by super-hero View Post
guys i think my .db file is corrupted. i got the newest build and it shows that it crashes when it tries to load one of the conversations. I cant delete the .db file as i have a group running that i don't want to lose. but it wont open. I backed up my current .db file and deleted it. and VOILA it opened. but i need that .db file! or is there a way to only get back the group?
Ok nevermind. I fixed it
If you want to know how, let me know

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp