Notices

Originally Posted by gionni88 View Post
QRadio 0.4.10 version is in Extras-Testing and needs 5more votes to be promoted.
Anything NEW in the 04.10 version?

Originally Posted by romanianusa View Post
Anything NEW in the 04.10 version?
Nothing new. As written in the changelog (visible from the package view or from FasterAppManager) I have only removed the autoscan feature, since it wasn't working at 100%.

Posts: 51 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Stockholm
Thanks for a great application, works better and feels more stable than the "original" FM-radio.

However, one problem: The main volume is turned down to something like 10% when the radio is started or when it is restarted after, for example, a signal for received email message. Very annoying for one like me who listen to radio while commuting by bike to/from work. Have to pick up the phone, unlock it, and set the volume back to original setting a couple of times during each trip (still better than old radio which sometimes hangs completely at incoming emails or calls).

Browsed through this thread but could not find anyone mention this problem so it might just be something with the configuration of my phone causing this.

//j

Ye, audio is turned down because if you have raised headphone volume or switched to speakers and turning headphone output again, it may happen you get blowing sound and it may hurts your ears.

Main volume is switched to 5%, it's not hardcoded in the app but it's set in the /opt/qradio/output.sh script.
Check the "amixer -qc0 cset iface=MIXER,name='Headphone Playback Volume' 5,5" command and change to your desidered volume, but be careful, increase by small amounts and test it with restarting radio.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gionni88 For This Useful Post:
Dear Giovanni Grammatica! N900 / qRadio - big thanks! - Yes. All was good, but the key sequence because every channel is mono, not stereo radio, of course .. other jo ... uninstall, install, yet the settings are also left, so it's not megoldás.Please help!
code I would ask a row,than the regio statement...
Thanks, - Andrew Vohányi Hungary

Last edited by vohanyi; 2011-05-28 at 16:48.

@ vohanyi: I'm sorry but there is nothing I can do about it, the qtMobility library I use is not working at 100% (or the backend implementation doesn't work as expected) so I have no clue on how to get stereo output.

ok,thx, pl. cradio,fm radio - stereo...

CFMRadio = c + gtk + hildonlibs
FMRadio = python + gtk + sysinterface + n900-fmrx-enabler
QRadio = c++ + qt + qtmobility

hildonlibs & n900-fmrx-enabler = stereo OK
qtmobility = stereo NO OK

The Following User Says Thank You to gionni88 For This Useful Post:
This program have a big issue:

once CPU overload, it stuck and work without audio output...

Originally Posted by archl View Post
This program have a big issue:

once CPU overload, it stuck and work without audio output...
I'm aware about that, it's one of the bugs of QRadioTuner. There is no signal emitted when audio stops working, so I can't do any workaround to restart the radio :/