Active Topics

Posts: 19 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Rybinsk, Russia
Originally Posted by BluesLee View Post
@dkormalev: 10 posts without any thanks so far and this for the developer of one of the most downloaded and useful apps for our beloved N9, i could not stand this

Thank you for this great application Denis. With the latest update i can refresh calendar feed and it works seemless.

Requests:
1) Unfortunately, todos without a due date are not shown. Maybe you can implement this or you could add an option to show overdue todos. This would be great for those who do not bind their todos to dates.

2) You may add 0 minutes for the refresh intervall for no automatic refreshments, so that the user can handle this manually by clicking the refresh icon. Some of us have less friends and therefore less appointments

Blues
Don't think it is one of the most downloaded, but surely not one of the least downloaded

About requests.
1.Yep, I'm thinking about more work on todos. Maybe I'll also add a feature to show all todos in another feed item, don't know yet.
2. Not sure disabling refresh is needed. I tested battery usage (with Battery Usage app) and found that it is similar with and without Calendar Feed, so battery life is not the reason. Or you have other reasons for it? If yes, please elaborate. I really don't see use case.

Originally Posted by noetus View Post
Oh, I thanked ZogG for the original post but forgot to do the same for dkormalev when he came on. Now done.

I have another observation. When I select five lines to be used for the notifications, the last one is always blank, and there is a little gap there, which looks sorta ugly. Bug? Known one?
Can you send me a screenshot via email (you can find it at ZogG's post)?

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
I have a request: with the date option, can you add day to it?? thanks

Originally Posted by F2thaK View Post
I have a request: with the date option, can you add day to it?? thanks
What do you mean by day? Month day is avail in all preset date formats and is avail in custom format via dd and d. Day of week is avail via ddd in custom format.

The Following User Says Thank You to dkormalev For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
^^^^^ thats what I was after, thanks

Originally Posted by F2thaK View Post
^^^^^ thats what I was after, thanks
BTW, format is taken from QDate (it simply passes date format string to QDate::toString() method). Also I explicitly described them in wiki: https://gitorious.org/calendar-feed/pages/Home

Posts: 46 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Poland
who the hell made a Polish translation for you?
it has some mistakes.

Originally Posted by eres View Post
who the hell made a Polish translation for you?
it has some mistakes.
One (with "kanela" instead of "kanale") already found. Can you post here or email me others?

Quick question: Is there a way to make TODOs appear on the feed? I tried messing around with the settings but can't seem to get that working.

Originally Posted by Demati View Post
Quick question: Is there a way to make TODOs appear on the feed? I tried messing around with the settings but can't seem to get that working.
Todos with dates are supported in current version.

Todos without date or with date earlier than current day (so called overdue todos) are supported in next version (now in beta testing). I hope it will arrive in OVI Store before the end of the year (28-30 Dec)

The Following User Says Thank You to dkormalev For This Useful Post:
Thanks for the quick response! I look forward to the next version!

Tags
calendar, events, feeds, harmattan