Notices

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on May 2015 @ Finland
But is there a native Telegram client for Sailfish yet? I really hope Coderus will keep maintaining and developing Mitäkuuluu..

The Following User Says Thank You to Saurus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
There's one, you can find it on OpenRepos (it's called Jollagram). Unfortunately it's still far from being as complete and polished as WhatsUp (and I don't know the Telegram and WhatsApp services enough to know if it has to do with the Sailfish applications or the services' features by themselves, but the UI is still more polished on WhatsUp at the moment).

Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
There's one, you can find it on OpenRepos (it's called Jollagram). Unfortunately it's still far from being as complete and polished as WhatsUp (and I don't know the Telegram and WhatsApp services enough to know if it has to do with the Sailfish applications or the services' features by themselves, but the UI is still more polished on WhatsUp at the moment).

there's sailgram by dax89 , an italian amazing developer, who is known better for webpirate..it works great

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to itdoesntmatt For This Useful Post:
@itdoesntmatt

If Sailgram is Sailorgram doesnt work great on my phone, it never connects.

Sure i mean that. .for me works without any problem..
--
Sent using Siilihai web forum reader

Posts: 423 | Thanked: 478 times | Joined on Sep 2014 @ Netherlands
There were also people who complained that Whatsup or Mitakuuluu or whatever other network app didn't connect for them. Doesn't mean it's a widespread problem. If you have issues with Sailorgram, I'd suggest you open an issue on dax89's GitHub page instead of complaining about it in a thread that's about an application called Whatsup.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vistaus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,101 | Thanked: 1,184 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Spain
Originally Posted by vistaus View Post
Actually, you can. Not sure if WhatsApp has done that though, but it's possible.
No, you can not. You can't copyright a meaning either. You can trademark or copyright an expression, not a meaning.

Originally Posted by vistaus View Post
There were also people who complained that Whatsup or Mitakuuluu or whatever other network app didn't connect for them. Doesn't mean it's a widespread problem. If you have issues with Sailorgram, I'd suggest you open an issue on dax89's GitHub page instead of complaining about it in a thread that's about an application called Whatsup.
That was just a comment about it but sorry for the offtopic.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to strobovalo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 248 | Thanked: 1,142 times | Joined on Dec 2014 @ Earth
Cepiperez, would you accept releasing the code of WhatsUp so other can continue developping it ?
At least in some jurisdiction it should be easier to do.

The Following User Says Thank You to DrYak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 400 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Geneva - CH
Originally Posted by DrYak View Post
Cepiperez, would you accept releasing the code of WhatsUp so other can continue developping it ?
At least in some jurisdiction it should be easier to do.
Another possibility is to continue development... hidden

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jordi For This Useful Post:

Tags
alpha, jolla, tohkbd, whatsup