Active Topics

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 783 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ France
Originally Posted by peterleinchen View Post
Right.
Probably some other (mer?) repo active during upgrade???

I would try:
pkcon refresh
pkcon install --allow-reinstall --allow-downgrade sailfish-content-*

--side note
as already asked: does anyone know what these droid-vibrator packages are? at least I am not the only one
Hi peterleinchen,

Could it be related to : URL ???

A++

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to colin.stephane For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by karlos devel View Post
to fix the bluetooth issue temporally ,go to bluetooth settings then disconnect/connect the device that you try use it
This causes audio to stop coming out of my phone speakers, but it does not come out of the bluetooth speaker.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to taixzo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,092 | Thanked: 4,995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ beautiful cave
Originally Posted by taixzo View Post
Ok, just noticed a huge problem with this release on Xperia X: bluetooth speakers no longer work. They connect, however audio still comes out of the phone speakers for Sailfish apps, and doesn't come out at all for Android apps.
Bluetooth on XperiaX with Sailfish is a mess! I have these problems all the time, especially with my car systems. I had never any problems with my Jolla1 and still don't have.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fellfrosch For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Ok, just noticed a huge problem with this release on Xperia X: bluetooth speakers no longer work. They connect, however audio still comes out of the phone speakers for Sailfish apps, and doesn't come out at all for Android apps.
I am surprised that it just started to happen with this version on Sailfish X: it's a long standing issue on my Jolla C since more than three or four updates. I would say it mostly happens with old Bluetooth devices, like cars. It's hard to reproduce. Sometimes it works and will work flawlessly multiple times in a row, sometimes it just stops working, and in that case unpairing and pairing again is what worked the best for me (but not always necessary, and not always working).

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 137 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ Guate
This causes audio to stop coming out of my phone speakers, but it does not come out of the bluetooth speaker.
well with that trick helped me to connect(get stream pass) to bluetooth slaves, first connect ur xperia x with ur bluetooth speaker, when both are connected but audio not come out on the speaker ,go to bluetooth setting and tap twice the bluetooth-speaker-name to disconnect y connect, then the stream going pass

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to karlos devel For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
[...]Does pkcon install need exact package names one by one?
IIRC, yes, wildcards do not work in pkcon.
But you can address multiple packages in a single line / command.

As a side note, "pkcon refresh" needed to be run as root, which kind of surprised me. I always thought pkcon didn't need root permissions in the past, did it change?
IIRC, that was the case, when Warehouse (a OpenRepos client) was installed.
You probably changed that lately.

Same thing happens with "ssu ur".
As always and as it should.

Originally Posted by colin.stephane View Post
https://github.com/mer-hybris/ngfd-p.../master/README
Yes, that seems to host the source code of one of the packages @Kabouik has installed, but the source of the RPMs proper is somewhere else (probably the MER-OBS).

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to olf For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Noticed that ping no longer worked for nemo user.
I fixed that by adding nemo to net_raw group, however cannot recall if it was so before and the group was dropped or has busybox behaviour changed?

If somebody has not yet updated their device, could you please do "groups" as nemo and check if net_raw is there?
Lo and behold; when I updated to 2.2.1.18 the net_raw capability was dropped from nemo...

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post: