I have a brand new Nokia N9 (bought from amazon as a gift) It was only opened to update to PR 1.2 and then was never used. If anyone is interested in buying it, let me know. I personally bought it for $450+shipping so anything around there would be fine. Also I have an extra invishield lying around so I might put that on it if I find it. Let me know if you have any questions about it.

Last edited by chiron; 2012-04-25 at 04:10.

Originally Posted by chiron View Post
I have a brand new Nokia N9 (bought from amazon as a gift) It was only opened to update to PR 1.2 and then was never used. If anyone is interested in buying it, let me know. I personally bought it for $540+shipping so anything around there would be fine. Also I have an extra invishield lying around so I might put that on it if I find it. Let me know if you have any questions about it.
how long has it been unused?
Li-Ion batteries don't cope well with being empty over an extended period of time...

Originally Posted by misterc View Post
Li-Ion batteries don't cope well with being empty over an extended period of time...
define extended period and pr1.2 hasn't been out for not even a month. So you can basically tell it hasn't been unused for more than three weeks.

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Washington, DC
Also, that is why Lithium Ion batteries are shipped partially charged, and I doubt he drained it before re-boxing it.

Maybe less then a few hours. It was only taken out to update to PR 1.2 and all the applications were updated as well. Other then that not so much since I already have a N9 so I didn't need to play around with it.

And as far as I know the battery stills holds the charge at 100% (probably shows up as 96% in the battery monitor app for some odd reason but thats how my other N9 is as well)

Also it was bought this past weekend if that will have any effect on your decision.

Posts: 132 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ asheville NC
Where is it made?

Bump......

It's still on sale if anyone is interested.

Where in the world are you and where is it made? I am actively looking for a black 64gb with a budget to spend.