Posts: 315 | Thanked: 64 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Montreal, canada
Can someone help me to write what we should ask Nokia to release the N950 by making a petition like this one

http://www.groubal.com/htc-bootloaders-and-nand/

I need your suggestions or input

Last edited by JD2010; 2011-06-29 at 18:45.

saw transformers last night. Was that N950 or N9 in the movie, when that dude called Sam? Sam was holding X7, and the other dude clearly held what looked like N950.

Posts: 84 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Tricase, Lecce (ITA)
oh yes! i sign it

Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
Let's make a petition here!
http://petitiononline.com
I have no time but if somebody had and created the petition, I'd be for Nokia N950 for non-devs

The Following User Says Thank You to marmistrz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 84 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Tricase, Lecce (ITA)
in whyte especially

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Does anybody have an example of when an online petition was successful?

successful at making me laugh and at losing everybody else's time.

Petitions have 100% success rate at these.

Guys, too late. The production of n950 has been stopped already. I mean, for those who hope to buy it rather than get as a developer.

Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
There never is too late! Even if the chances small are, shall maybe the Meego-Jedi prevail!

what if nokia brings windowsphone with n950 hw.. that would be sad, phone that we being waiting but wrong os..

I'd like to see exactly how much freedom of access the developers have to the N950 O/S other than developing QT apps. I'm guessing not as much freedom as we enjoy on the N900. I don't think there's going to be a lot of feedback from the end users during the development of apps because they'll be using the seriously locked down N9.

And TBH, I think setting up an online petition is just a waste of time with these guys, because everything they've said and done with MeeGo development so far has been a trail 'maybe, maybe nots' reinforced with mis-information and backpedalling.
MeeGo is going places, but not on the Nokia train. That train is fully booked by WP7 & all the new Symbian QT varients.

The Following User Says Thank You to stickymick For This Useful Post: