Notices

Well, I can confirm this doesn't get fixed after a reflash of PR1.2. I can also confirm that I still have the bug when trying to sync to outlook 2007 both on windows 7 and vista.

Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
are you all working on outlook 2003? i have issues in 2003 but then i upgraded. try a full resynchronization.

i have no problems in outlook 2007

"The best way to break a Spell is to prevent it from being cast in the first place"

N900: 1000/1150mhz; sampling_rate 15; up_threshold 150000;

Originally Posted by gabby131 View Post
are you all working on outlook 2003? i have issues in 2003 but then i upgraded. try a full resynchronization.

i have no problems in outlook 2007
Yup, I'm using outlook 2007, and I have tried a full sync from scratch many times.

Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
Originally Posted by 316comp View Post
Yup, I'm using outlook 2007, and I have tried a full sync from scratch many times.
that is odd, i have no problems since day 1 of the official pr1.2 with outlook. okay here is my settings on my MFE.

peak start time:
-whenever you want

peak end time:
-whenever you want

Peak days:
-whenever you want

peak schedule:
-always on

off peak:
-every 15 mins

Connection:
server: my work e-mail (put your work e-mail server here)
port: (443 if secure connection, 80 if normal)
secure connection: (check box if you put 443 on port)
Conflict Resolution: (choose whichever you do/organize your calendar)
fill up remaining required fields and check all boxes if you wish to synch everything

"The best way to break a Spell is to prevent it from being cast in the first place"

N900: 1000/1150mhz; sampling_rate 15; up_threshold 150000;

Originally Posted by enakki View Post
I checked the timezone setting on N900 (date&time settings via gui) and I changed it from manual to automatic . now the sync works well.

edit: I have PR1.2
if i may ask, what is gui? previously, i had no problem with outlook sync. until i had a software update for my nokia n900 a few days ago. after my first sync with the update, my time zone for my appointments were all off by three hours. i tried deleting the calendar data on my phone with sync, still no success. (outlook data, date and time were not changed. only that of the phone)........

also, how do i check if i have pr1.2? when i mentioned i updated. its now 10.2010.10-1

i really need my calendar on the right time zone. can i revert back to my last version? and if so, will my time zone problem be addressed? many thanks to all

Originally Posted by mesd@maemo View Post
also, how do i check if i have pr1.2? when i mentioned i updated. its now 10.2010.10-1

i really need my calendar on the right time zone. can i revert back to my last version? and if so, will my time zone problem be addressed? many thanks to all
I faced the same issue. Anyone can advice what is causing this? Is it related to PR1.2? Previously never happend this issue only encounter this issue after upgrade to PR1.2

I have the same problem. Using Outlook 2007 with latest FM 1.2.

My outlook is set at GMT+8 and the phone records everything 3 hours early. eg appointments at 8am are recorded as 5am on the phone.

Reinstallation of FM had no effect.

I can also confim having the same issue, appearing after updating to PR1.2.

Is there already a defect posted on this?

Hi everyone,
I'm new here and unfortunately I have the same issue but with lotus notes.

Cheers.